Felipe Melo (19 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'm not following these summer news very much, so can anyone recap or tell me, why are we selling this guy? Is he in some disagreement with the management? Did he lock someone from the board in the toilet? I mean, why are we selling one of our best players?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not following these summer news very much, so can anyone recap or tell me, why are we selling this guy? Is he in some disagreement with the management? Did he lock someone from the board in the toilet? I mean, why are we selling one of our best players?
He said some of our players were shite.

Read pages back for opinion of his method.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im very bummed that Melo will be leaving. I want to think that our management knows what it is doing, but they have showed us the opposite so many times....Selling the best player from the previous season is such a mediocre thing to do....Thats what Totenhem and Aston Vila and Valencia do and teams of that sort, teams that have ambition to just manage somehow to finish in the top 6-7 teams in their leagues.....

bleach

Jul 18, 2011
He said some of our players were shite.

Read pages back for opinion of his method.
There's no doubt about that tbh. But then Why Marchisio who is nothing more than average player, is given an improved contract and who contributes very little btw, and is still at the club i will never know, then again you could apply the same thing to the majority of this squad. Let's just there would be a hell of a lot of players who deserve to be sold before Melo does:tup:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Im very bummed that Melo will be leaving. I want to think that our management knows what it is doing, but they have showed us the opposite so many times....Selling the best player from the previous season is such a mediocre thing to do....Thats what Totenhem and Aston Vila and Valencia do and teams of that sort, teams that have ambition to just manage somehow to finish in the top 6-7 teams in their leagues.....
For starters our management don't really know what they are doing & Melo being our best player last season proves it. We last won the CL some 15 years ago! We made a huge mistake with the rebuilding but thank God we still seem to live under the shadow of our name & it's getting us some decent signings. Now let's hope we can't get worse than last year.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There's no doubt about that tbh. But then Why Marchisio who is nothing more than average player, is given an improved contract and who contributes very little btw, and is still at the club i will never know, then again you could apply the same thing to the majority of this squad. Let's just there would be a hell of a lot of players who deserve to be sold before Melo does:tup:
You don't sound like a new member. Hmmm, who could you be?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
True - Now apply the "Our management know jack shit about football." and hope for the best.

bleach

Jul 18, 2011
You don't sound like a new member. Hmmm, who could you be?
How can you sound like a new member, better still what does a new member sound like? again we've got some very weird/paranoid people on here? u sure you've got a life, cause you all you/others seem to be concerned about doing is talking about ther people all the time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How can you sound like a new member, better still what does a new member sound like? again we've got some very weird/paranoid people on here? u sure you've got a life, cause you all you/others seem to be concerned about doing is talking about ther people all the time.
You've certainly picked up a lot of information and forum trending for a newbie.

Hello newbie.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I can't say I'll miss him. Whenever he lunged I held my breath for a red. Good luck wherever you go.
Waa waaa waaa. How many red cards did he receive with us? I can recall two. If I'm right, Buffon received the same amount of red cards that Melo did last season. I guess the general sentiment on this forum is still the same - he cost us our season because of that red card verse Parma. That incident aside, he was never really as reckless as he's been made out to be. I hope his replacement shows even half the passion and enthusiasm that he did for the club last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)