Felipe Melo (3 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Iaquinta's always been a decent player, nothing more than that.Too bad he is totally crap now.

If anyone defends Marchisio by bringing Lippi and Ranieri as arguments, I think we should end this discussion :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Few things,

Some of you are still forgetting or ignoring the fact that Marchi played out of position this season. The other thing is that Marchi wasn't as bad as some of you claim, he did perform better than most of our players, from Aquilani to Pepe and Martinez.

As for Melo, letting him go would be the business flop of the year by Marotta and our entire Mang. Melo was one of our best players last season according to Juve fans, media and press. Also blaming his hot head is a lame excuse, if that's the case Chiellini should follow him wherever he goes. Also apart from Melo's quality and talent, he loves the jersey so much that it hurts to see him go.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
How much we used to pay Tiago per season?
2.6 mil, which Juve would save by rescinding his contract, since he already signed with Atl. M.
It seems that loss of 2.8 mil Juve would incur by rescinding his contract is not related to paying Thiago his salary for the last year on his contract.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Few things,

Some of you are still forgetting or ignoring the fact that Marchi played out of position this season. The other thing is that Marchi wasn't as bad as some of you claim, he did perform better than most of our players, from Aquilani to Pepe and Martinez.

As for Melo, letting him go would be the business flop of the year by Marotta and our entire Mang. Melo was one of our best players last season according to Juve fans, media and press. Also blaming his hot head is a lame excuse, if that's the case Chiellini should follow him wherever he goes. Also apart from Melo's quality and talent, he loves the jersey so much that it hurts to see him go.
Rab, Melo's gone :( He's getting a bigger wage where he's going and he said he and the directors spoke and went apart with no bad feelings.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
2.6 mil, which Juve would save by rescinding his contract, since he already signed with Atl. M.
It seems that loss of 2.8 mil Juve would incur by rescinding his contract is not related to paying Thiago his salary for the last year on his contract.
Ahhh that hurt!

PLEASE MELO, Stay with us!!!

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Wouldn't it be easier to get rid of the freakin dead woods,or players who are not playing as regularly as what they are supposed to, at least show that The management are capable of doing good sales, I'm not even asking great sales,just good reasonable sales, and once they have accomplished in doing this,whatever they would do to make the team more competitive, whether its to sell Melo,Marchi,Storari or whomever that were playing good regularly with passion and spirit would at least look a little more sensible, even if it isnt. However, what the management is doing now, and same goes for last season, is that they are selling just for the sake of selling and showing that the management can sell and not only buy, thats how i see it and fuck 'em for that.

As for Melo asking for more wages,that is bullshit, its either Conte does not prefer him, or Marotta really want to get rid of all secco's buys. cos if it was salary, then they could negotiate their ass in either lowering it or keeping it or doing whatever to please both parties. If they think what they are paying him is too much currently, then fuck 'em too, cos look at Tiago, Toni Amauri then talk about unworthy salaries..

It is not like these dead wood players are unsaleable, we have players whom are playing regularly, and scoring for other teams of course. Why is it so hard to sell..

The other thing that effin bugs me is the sale price of Melo, 15 Million?? seriously, he was and could still be a regular in the Brazil NT, he deserves the wage he is getting and if he is to be sold, it should be for at least 20 million..

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Wouldn't it be easier to get rid of the freakin dead woods,or players who are not playing as regularly as what they are supposed to, at least show that The management are capable of doing good sales, I'm not even asking great sales,just good reasonable sales, and once they have accomplished in doing this,whatever they would do to make the team more competitive, whether its to sell Melo,Marchi,Storari or whomever that were playing good regularly with passion and spirit would at least look a little more sensible, even if it isnt. However, what the management is doing now, and same goes for last season, is that they are selling just for the sake of selling and showing that the management can sell and not only buy, thats how i see it and fuck 'em for that.

As for Melo asking for more wages,that is bullshit, its either Conte does not prefer him, or Marotta really want to get rid of all secco's buys. cos if it was salary, then they could negotiate their ass in either lowering it or keeping it or doing whatever to please both parties. If they think what they are paying him is too much currently, then fuck 'em too, cos look at Tiago, Toni Amauri then talk about unworthy salaries..

It is not like these dead wood players are unsaleable, we have players whom are playing regularly, and scoring for other teams of course. Why is it so hard to sell..

The other thing that effin bugs me is the sale price of Melo, 15 Million?? seriously, he was and could still be a regular in the Brazil NT, he deserves the wage he is getting and if he is to be sold, it should be for at least 20 million..
He did not ask for more money, the other club and i think it's PSG offered him a lot more so no that's not Bullshit. For the rest off your post i agree :agree: Think it's mostly Marotta wanted to get rid of him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly why I am not responding anymore. Retarded arguments backed with idiotic behavior and insults.
So, are you referring to Lion's joke of a post as an insult & and idiotic behavior or have you stooped down to that level and for some reason are referring to someone else?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well I will miss Melo his antics were great, will never forget his crazy celebrations. Had his lapses but had a lot of passion, a player I really liked. Was one of our best last season. I wish him all the best and am pretty upset he is leaving.

Grande Melo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)