Felipe Melo (70 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
However you put it, unless we are planning to get a clear replacement (and if we are lucky improvement, like Lassana), then this is NOTHING more then another mindnumbingly frustrating case of one step forward two steps back that we have perfected to an art form. Melo is one of the few FUNCTIONAL and KEY part of this sorry ass of a team. Messing with it and sellingt him for the heck of it is just beyond frustrating.

And GTFO with the salary excuse, majority of our squad is ridicolously overpaid for average players, selling your best midfielder because you deem him overpaid is just downright retarded. Especially since I can bet you we will get Palombo or such, who will get similar salary.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
However you put it, unless we are planning to get a clear replacement (and if we are lucky improvement, like Lassana), then this is NOTHING more then another mindnumbingly frustrating case of one step forward two steps back that we have perfected to an art form. Melo is one of the few FUNCTIONAL and KEY part of this sorry ass of a team. Messing with it and sellingt him for the heck of it is just beyond frustrating.
Boss nigger!!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
srsly marotta can't handle big players... he is a midtable team director.... he showed it so many times....
just like he could not handle trez camo and co with respect... he can only handle the palombos of this world

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Marotta can't handle selling players. Remember what Diego and Trezeguet both said about him after leaving. Always getting rid of players with bad taste. Sissoko case clearly proves that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
God it was so easy.

We had only 4 players who should have been kept: Buffon, Krasic, Chiellini and Melo. Then there are players like Storari and Manninger who can't be replaced with better options so they should have been kept too and in the end you have Del Piero who can't be sold and can only retire.

Our team has so many things to change and it's real art how can our directors start the changes with the few players that don't need to be replaced.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

And GTFO with the salary excuse, majority of our squad is ridicolously overpaid for average players, selling your best midfielder because you deem him overpaid is just downright retarded. Especially since I can bet you we will get Palombo or such, who will get similar salary.
Spot on.:tup:

:D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Melo replaced with Vidal. That's hardly a gigantic mistake.
But why was it needed, IZ? How much is Vidal better? Even if he's better, how much? We don't need slight improvements, we need big ones. So if we can't buy Xavi to replace Melo and if the best we can get is Vidal, then you buy Vidal to replace Sissoko, not Melo. That's how you improve the team.

We will improve the team more if Rossi replaces Toni, not Quagliarella, if Vidic replaces Bonucci, not Chiellini or if Nani replaces Pepe, not Krasic.

I believe you get my point.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
But why was it needed, IZ? How much is Vidal better? Even if he's better, how much? We don't need slight improvements, we need big ones. So if we can't buy Xavi to replace Melo and if the best we can get is Vidal, then you buy Vidal to replace Sissoko, not Melo. That's how you improve the team.

We will improve the team more if Rossi replaces Toni, not Quagliarella, if Vidic replaces Bonucci, not Chiellini or if Nani replaces Pepe, not Krasic.

I believe you get my point.
I never said it was a good move, merely that it isn't as bad for Juve as you're making it out to be. I've no problem with keeping Melo but if Vidal is as good as Melo then I couldn't give two shits about which player fills the position. I don't think Momo is the same type of player but that's besides the point.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Melo replaced with Vidal. That's hardly a gigantic mistake.
I would say a massive improvement.

Vidal is a fantastic player, Melo wouldn't accept the bench and his attitude would bring the whole team down. Vidal is a player that isn't on the market every year. Sometimes you got to take the chances you're given if you want to go places even if the present isn't so bad. This is one of this chances.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I would say a massive improvement.
It is not a massive improvement, come on. Saying these things leaves an impression that you guys hardly ever watched Vidal and Melo.
It's just like saying that Fabregas would be a massive improvement over Iniesta. He might turn out to be an improvement, but not a massive one. On the other hand, it might turn out in the end that Iniesta was the better fit. It's the same with Vidal and Melo.

Vidal would be a massive improvement if he replaces Pazienza or Sissoko of the last 2 seasons.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
If Melo is overpaid at 2.6, then what should a certain ghostly CM that recently got bumped up to 2.5 (for no tangible reason) be considered I wonder?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)