Felipe Melo (339 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Either Melo asked for a raise or his wages aren't the real issue and it's just an excuse to ditch him.

I don't see the current level of his contract being a significant enough problem for the club to see that as a reason to act.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
It may be a mistake to get rid of him.

If Vidal is a card magnet like he seems to be in Germany and with Pirlo being injury prone we could end up starting games with a Midfield paring of Pazienza and Marchisio :scared:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Melo on twitter : " "STAVO ANDANDO AL SAN PAOLO MA ORA E'ARRIVATA UN OFFERTA DA UN CLUB EUROPEO CHE MI OFFRE MOLTO DI PIU'!!!SIAMO AI DETTAGLI!!! "

Bye Melo , wish you best of luck , our board are just a bunch of idiots :tdown: .
What does it mean , and i heard today for 8-10 mln E offer from Galatasaray that would be so so stiupid :sergio:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Yeah one of Pazza-Marchi replacing one of Vidal-Pirlo is fine but I mean if both start together and for a run of few Games.

Its a very uninspiring pairing and we would be very predictable.
Melo wouldn't add anything extra in terms of creativity if that's you logic. Back-Ups are Back-ups, at our level we can't have WC bench players, that'd take a few year of constant CL

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why do I have a feeling that he planned this exit all along, starting with his tirades from a month ago.

It's just my opinion on it.

I've seen it happen all too often.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So Vidal despite being an unknown quantity in Italy can fetch 4m in salary, but our best midfielder last year is undeserving of 3.5? WTF. Sad story that is Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 339)