Felipe Melo (3 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't understand it why he doesn't talk with the club, directors Marotta etc.. But he prefers talking to media and criticizes everyone there. I find it wrong for a player to talk these with media, and not just this one (this one is nothing), specially the previous one, when he disrespected his teammates, saying they don't deserve to be in the team. Melo had a very positive season, and those Parma and other horrible matches were acceptable (to me) comparing to the good matches he had, but man, he is a headache, a real problem, I won't criticize the board if they want to get rid of a problem like him. It's not one incident, too many incidents gathered and one might reach the boiling point (to end the problem).. But I would criticize the board if they didn't fine him for all these incidents one by one..
Many of his team mates don't deserve to be in the team. Del Piero speculated on Capello. I don't see how Melo is a problem for us just because he's outspoken. I don't see the cause and effect relationship between Melo's personality and Juve's failures. We have WAY bigger problems than Melo in our team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
“Let us say that Juve are not respecting me, or at least that’s the impression I get,” Melo told the Gazzetta dello Sport.
He says the club doesn't respect him, or he has that impression at least lol, this is where the idiocy begins. He is not sure if the club is respecting him or not, yet he is crying..

“I see my name pushed into all sorts of negotiations, but I haven’t heard the club deny any of it. I haven’t received a phone call either.
Why don't you call them yourself to know what is the situation if it is a big deal for you?

“I hear talk of this or that midfielder to be signed, but perhaps they forget that without me the team hardly ever won this year.
Nice way to welcome new players!

“If the club wants to sell me, then no hard feelings. I won’t stay where I’m not wanted. However, I choose where it is I go from here and I am certainly not lacking in offers.”
Then why are you crying and making a big deal out of this? :shifty:

I don't see anything defend-able about this guy, he is only making troubles like usual. The blame goes to the board who don't fine him for these stupid behaviors..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Many of his team mates don't deserve to be in the team. Del Piero speculated on Capello. I don't see how Melo is a problem for us just because he's outspoken. I don't see the cause and effect relationship between Melo's personality and Juve's failures. We have WAY bigger problems than Melo in our team.
He was one of the best players last season, he isn't the problem of our failure, but his behavior is childish and disrespectful, read my previous post.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He's fairly childish but it really isn't a big deal. Rhetoric like that I can deal with. Its when players are lazy and incompetent on the pitch that really gets to me. He loves Juve he just doesn't like the current management that have shipped off our talent and replaced it with incompetence. I can agree with him on that.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He's fairly childish but it really isn't a big deal. Rhetoric like that I can deal with. Its when players are lazy and incompetent on the pitch that really gets to me. He loves Juve he just doesn't like the current management that have shipped off our talent and replaced it with incompetence. I can agree with him on that.
We all agree with that, and I am sure every player does, but it's not their job to say these, and specially to media.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
idiotic statement from Melo

and this isn't the first time.
This motherfucker can't keep his mouth shut. He makes millions a year, starts every game and has been given faith despite a shitty last season that was his fault and his "only one mistake" cost us 3 games with his little face kick suspension.

He is simply a loose canon and I am looking forward to his departure. Say what you gotta say to the board/club...if you want a phone call then pick up your fucking phone and demand an answer.

Way out of line.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
From that interview of his, it sounds very clear that he wants out. It'll be sad seeing him leave as I love him, but fortunately for us he's not irreplaceable.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
This motherfucker can't keep his mouth shut. He makes millions a year, starts every game and has been given faith despite a shitty last season that was his fault and his "only one mistake" cost us 3 games with his little face kick suspension.

He is simply a loose canon and I am looking forward to his departure. Say what you gotta say to the board/club...if you want a phone call then pick up your fucking phone and demand an answer.

Way out of line.
just give the order Sarge.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I am with Melo on that one, the club doesn't know how to deal with players. The management need to show support to its players. What happened to Diego should be a sign how unprofessional our director is, where you tell the player one day you won't be sold, you are a part of the future, then the next day you show him the door.
Our players don't trust the management, and rightfully so.

P.S Melo was easily one of the top 3 players on our team last year

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
IQ or no IQ. Maybe there is a problem with communication and clarity amongst the players and management. er oops there goes the hammer on the nails head! Not defending melo but the management should know how to deal with shit like this. They are the employers, this aint the first time melos made a fuss, so really do with him or pretend everything is all rosy. A club should know how to deal with different personalitys and not the other way around. Also guys still a Juve player, so people here should cut some slack and the abuse against him

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
From day 1 i didn't like this guy. People (here) tried hard to find all kind of excuses when he screwed up but personally i thought that he's a pain in the ass for this club.

And for those who say he needs "love" to deliver, we're not a Fuckin Kindergarden to look after kids like him.

He either work his ass and shut the fuck up or he can simply leave this club to wherever shit-hole he'll move to.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I also believe that Melo was justified to say what he did and history will prove him right!
His comments are driven from his love to our jersey, its real shame that we are losing prestige each and every day and we are appealing quality players as we are shaping up into a mediocre seria A team, less and less. And even though they are few deluded and misquided quality players like Diego, Melo and players with great potential, like Giovinco and Criscito
and we treat them like a piece of shit, because our incompetent management needs to find some scapegoats, to cover up for their mistakes.

It was more than obvious, that from all the parts of our squad, the less issues we had, was with our CMs, they were not great, but they did far better than the average joe in our team.
But because the team was very weak, in some certain positions (wingbacks and LM) and because we had no proper tactic plan and many internal issues,
all the efforts, that some of our players put to the table, were rubbished.

Melo tried really hard, this season, he improved his play and offered much more than most of our mercs.
He showed an ambition from the day he joined us from Fiorentina and considered us, the really great pass, in his carrier, he consider us a club that would spend the rest of his carrier with.
Melo, is not a Tiago, he actually gives a damn, it is normal for a guy like that, to act emotionally. If he was a merc, he wouldnt bother, this talk to Real was trying to convince himself that would work and maybe attract the interest of our club, to make some public stance.
Our club, exactly as they did with Giovinco and Diego, has probably turned off the lines of communication and indirectly showing him, that he is about to get the boot.
He got panicked and he feels that he his losing his world under his feet, he has seen this happening to other players and reacts like that, because he has smth to lose.
He made it clear to the fans this time, unlike what happened with Fiore, that he would like to stay in our club and if/when the club sells him out, it wont be, because he asked for it (his previous pro Mourinho comments could imply that, thats why he had to clear this out now) ,
but because our club demanded it! That shows that, unlike our management, Melo still holds some respect to our jersey and Juve fans.

Personally, he also must be feeling very very bad a bour our situation, he tried more than the rest, if the rest was trying as hard as him, we wouldnt be here and yet, he is about to take the blame for all and players like Pepe, Motta, Martinez, Aquilani and Bonucci, will get away with it, just because they are Italian.
He sees Juve preferring cheap/free players like Pirlo and Pazienza before him, he see us considering the acquisition of a new CM starter, despite the acquisition of Pirlo and Pazienza, as the most pressing matter in our squad. Our transfer policy shows that replacing Melo with Defour or Inler we solve most of our problems.
But replacing our wingbacks, adding a LM, etc, seem to come second. And he is damn right to be pissed, because thats not fair!

He is right to feel miss-treated when he sees us desperate to sell him off, downgrading his transfer value and consider him the ultimate scapegoat for our season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)