Felipe Melo (94 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If he keeps his passing game simple and Conte gives him a clear objective, I don't see why he couldn't return to his Brazil form before the World Cup. There's a reason why he played for them, and that's because he was good ball winner and got it off to the talent in the squad.

Our setup would be somewhat similar to Brazil's under Conte.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If he keeps his passing game simple and Conte gives him a clear objective, I don't see why he couldn't return to his Brazil form before the World Cup. There's a reason why he played for them, and that's because he was good ball winner and got it off to the talent in the squad.

Word, if he gets the right role instead of being expected to make plays himself he should be able to do very well.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

True. Just wondering about his mental state/confidence. Conte looks like a bit of a hardass so their personalities might clash.

Sep 30, 2006
Saturday 11 June, 2011
Felipe Melo-Diarra exchange?

Juventus and Real Madrid could exchange Felipe Melo with Lassana Diarra, a deal that would suit both clubs.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Antonio Conte sees Diarra as the perfect partner for Andrea Pirlo in his new Bianconeri midfield.

Real are more than willing to release Diarra, as he is not considered a key player at the Bernabeu.

Similarly, Brazil international Melo is among those on the list of figures ready to be sold in Turin this summer.

It is said that Jose Mourinho respects Melo and would like to work with him in Madrid.

The Gazzetta even suggests that this could be a straight-swap deal valuing both midfielders at the same price.

May 22, 2007
It's likely that they're taking Felipe Melo's earlier comments further, but I can definitely see it happening that he'd go there. If we cannot get Diarra in return then I would reject it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh Melo what have you done. Ur a goner now.

But there is also a possibility like someone said, that he and his agent were ordfered to find a new club.

If its true that marotta dont support him and conte neither, then is likely that he woll go out-

Nedvěd

In a 4-4-2 Melo is much better than Lass. Can't see the point of swapping Melo for Lass, when Melo is better for Juve.
Also Melo is not very limited like Lass, as Melo can pass the ball and run with it and drive it forward.
Juve better keep Melo.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nedvěd;3082919 said:
In a 4-4-2 Melo is much better than Lass. Can't see the point of swapping Melo for Lass, when Melo is better for Juve.
Also Melo is not very limited like Lass, as Melo can pass the ball and run with it and drive it forward.
Juve better keep Melo.
I watched almost 90% of Real Madrid games since my bros are hardcore Madrid fans. Melo is definitely NOT better than Lass in any formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)