Felipe Melo (168 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Felipe Melo calls for champions
Felipe Melo thinks the future success of Juventus depends on how well the club do in the transfer window. “We need to buy champions.”

Speaking with Lancenet TV in Brazil, the South American suggested that he was hardly surprised that Juve struggled this season.

“There are two or three players who have been heavily criticised by the fans because they did not meet expectations on the pitch,” he stated.

“They are not worthy of Juventus and are not good enough to fight for the title.

“The squad was very limited last season and the fans knew it. At the half-way stage of the campaign everybody knew that the side would not improve.

“Juventus have to buy real champions to bounce back.”

The Old Lady finished seventh despite the former Fiorentina player enjoying a much better campaign than his previous one.

"I too received a lot of criticism as well in my first season, but I am proud with how I managed to pick myself up,” he continued.

“I have worn the Brazil jersey too so I knew that I could handle the pressure of playing in Bianconero.

“From a personal point of view, it has been a positive season. However, I am disappointed as I have not yet managed to win trophies with Juventus.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jun7h.html

---

Kinda funny, if you think about it. People like Melo and Chiellini are bashing some of their teammates in a not-so-thinly-veiled way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Felipe Melo calls for champions
Felipe Melo thinks the future success of Juventus depends on how well the club do in the transfer window. “We need to buy champions.”

Speaking with Lancenet TV in Brazil, the South American suggested that he was hardly surprised that Juve struggled this season.

“There are two or three players who have been heavily criticised by the fans because they did not meet expectations on the pitch,” he stated.

“They are not worthy of Juventus and are not good enough to fight for the title.

“The squad was very limited last season and the fans knew it. At the half-way stage of the campaign everybody knew that the side would not improve.

“Juventus have to buy real champions to bounce back.”

The Old Lady finished seventh despite the former Fiorentina player enjoying a much better campaign than his previous one.

"I too received a lot of criticism as well in my first season, but I am proud with how I managed to pick myself up,” he continued.

“I have worn the Brazil jersey too so I knew that I could handle the pressure of playing in Bianconero.

“From a personal point of view, it has been a positive season. However, I am disappointed as I have not yet managed to win trophies with Juventus.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jun7h.html

---

Kinda funny, if you think about it. People like Melo and Chiellini are bashing some of their teammates in a not-so-thinly-veiled way.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Did he really say this? “They are not worthy of Juventus and are not good enough to fight for the title."

I need a source before I go jihad on him :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I think it's good of him :D.. He might leave or stay.. No matter what, he is telling the truth.. Just like Chiellini did.. Melo along with Chiellini, Del Piero, Quag, Krasic and Matri had a good season..
I really hope he stays..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hopefully all those that bash Gio for the his interview come here when they are done in his thread. :D
thats diffrent

Melo worked hard for the team, and gave some wel deserved critics about certain players.

giovinco complained about himself not getting chances etc

that completely diffrent.

also, he basically did what chiellini did, but in a less suptile way.

now i hope even more that melo stays. he shows he wants to win with juventus, and isnt to afraid to ventilate his opinion and anger

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck the haters. Melo is awesome. If I had turds like Motta, Pepe, and Barzagli on my team I'd be shitting on them on a daily basis. Cuntbags don't deserve this shirt. Melo is a man for coming out and laying down shit as it is, as opposed to BSing to the media.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I wonder if the board will do something about this, they can start with fining for a start. This is absolutely ridiculous..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fuck the haters. Melo is awesome. If I had turds like Motta, Pepe, and Barzagli on my team I'd be shitting on them on a daily basis. Cuntbags don't deserve this shirt. Melo is a man for coming out and laying down shit as it is, as opposed to BSing to the media.
What rubbish, 'fuck the haters'. Yawn. I happen to like him a lot, but these comments are so ill-advised I expect some swift response from Melo denying he said them. It's just common sense. It isn't at all his place to make such comments. It doesn't make him more of a man, if he did say these things (seen this sort of thing before with SA press) it makes him more of an idiot, a very big one. But as he has shown time and again he is in fact an idiot - amongst other positive things - we shouldn't be surprised at all.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:blah: :blah: :blah: Do you understand the meaning of frustration? When people keep asking you the same shit over and over again, you are bound to snap. Not everyone is as cool as a cucumber like you, Mr. shining example.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Nope but then again that's modern football. Players are being involved in transfer policy's too. Pique tells Barca to sign Rossi, Puyol or Xavi tells Fabregas to sign for Barca during the entire summer last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)