Felipe Melo (69 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Nedvěd;2946178 said:
WTF. :shocked: Benzema too slow? :confused:
Yes he is slow , his Weighs remind me Ronaldo(real one) when was playing at Milan .

He starts scoring because he has great team , alot of people work for him to score .

Nedvěd

:-/ He's pretty quick and his speed off the ball is really good. Even if he was slow for you he is still faster than almost everybody at Juventus with or without the ball.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Nedvěd;2946182 said:
:-/ He's pretty quick and his speed off the ball is really good. Even if he was slow for you he is still faster than almost everybody at Juventus with or without the ball.
No no we are not talikng about CR7 .

Nedvěd

Benzema slow?
Berbatov is slow
Matri is slow
Not Benz.

Yeah Benzema is not as fast as Nilmar, Torres or Javier Hernandez but it doesn't mean he's slow. Slow is a word to describe the likes of Iaq, Matri, Berbatov, Koller, Toni etc....

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Nedvěd;2946528 said:
Yeah Benzema is not as fast as Nilmar, Torres or Javier Hernandez but it doesn't mean he's slow. Slow is a word to describe the likes of Iaq, Matri, Berbatov, Koller, Toni etc....
time and time again you amaze me with lack of knowledge about basics of football or our team/players. i don't think that your intentions are bad, but iaquinta is pretty fast (while he does not have a great pace) but on a bigger distance i think he is one of our fastest players. Koller and Toni on the other hand are both lacking in speed and pace, while giovinco does not have great speed, but a high pace.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
time and time again you amaze me with lack of knowledge about basics of football or our team/players. i don't think that your intentions are bad, but iaquinta is pretty fast (while he does not have a great pace) but on a bigger distance i think he is one of our fastest players. Koller and Toni on the other hand are both lacking in speed and pace, while giovinco does not have great speed, but a high pace.
Well, Giovinco has to, he gets stepped on his head if the other players catch up. :p

Iaquinta isn't slow, if anything he has based his career on effort, kinda like Pepe, that through effort and work have gotten to teams they never should have.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He seems to live life to the fullest, after seeing the pics on this page. Driving in a Ferrari, chilling with his grandparents and the jet-ski :heart:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
thats how it is with those brazilians ... adriano was like this, too...
let's hope melo does not find out what this "alcohol" everybody is talking about is ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)