Felipe Melo (22 Viewers)

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Krasic dived again, if he got penalty, he would been suspended for two-three matches. I am sure people would support him, saying that it is Berlusconi and Moratti who got him banned.

Don't forget that Krasic dived against Bologna, could have cost us the Milan game, and we sure missed him against Brescia.
He didn't dive. There was clear contact, all though it wasn't a penalty.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Delneri: "I have to give him some slaps but I must say his behavior up to Sunday was excellent"

"Felipe must realize that such a gesture is a lack of respect towards himself and fellow players at this club"

Aug 1, 2003
actually, I liked how DN said we shouldn't take away anything from the improvement Melo made until Thursday. It's fucked up what he did, don't know why especially after the Brazil incident, but Melo has been instrumental in midfield for us.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
todays results show how Melo f*ed us good, in race for title, he and Giandonato, cost us too much, but I hope Melo is learning from this games, I just hope so

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
He didn't fuck us. What the fuck are? A Melo-dependent team? He fucked himself!

We have noone but the players and the coach to blame for the last games. They need to step up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)