Felipe Melo (61 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Krasic dived again, if he got penalty, he would been suspended for two-three matches. I am sure people would support him, saying that it is Berlusconi and Moratti who got him banned.

Don't forget that Krasic dived against Bologna, could have cost us the Milan game, and we sure missed him against Brescia.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
At least Krasic would've given us a penalty and stayed on the pitch for 90 minutes instead of getting sent off from the 15th minute, losing the game and getting banned for 3 extra matches.

Mar 30, 2006
Sorry non even comes close to melo's stupidity. I said this last season and someone just said it in the last page. Melo can easily cost his team's championships and titles because of these reactions.

Finding excuses for the guy won't fix his problems .
he totally cost us the title yesterday :lol:

All the same .. if it were not for Melo this season we would have lost alot more games. He made a mistake and was punished... he is still our best CM

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
At least Krasic would've given us a penalty and stayed on the pitch for 90 minutes instead of getting sent off from the 15th minute, losing the game and getting banned for 3 extra matches.

What the F is the difference, he has an attitude problem just like Melo. Both need to be dealt with.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What the F is the difference, he has an attitude problem just like Melo. Both need to be dealt with.
Krasic dives to try and win us matches, there's a big difference.

Let's just agree that what Melo did was the ultimate stupidity. I hope he can learn from this, he was great this season.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
its called being a contrarian and no i am not one. yes i think any normal person would react the same way confronted with cleats in their crotch area. wouldnt you?
On streets I would :D but on football pitch in a professional match? I would act just like Alen said, to roll on like a bitch, it's not a kickboxing match, you know?

I found this info by myself. He got 15 reds cards, i even don't talk about yellows. I think Felipe can overtake him. :cheesy:
yeah but how many matches? Melo's red cards was in 80, we do need Alen, the man with stats :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Well, Holland was already up by the time Melo was sent off and the Brazil got lucky with the first goal, the Dutch players were still asleep.

And since you ask, how do you possibly know Brazil was going to win the WC? They weren't really impressive throughout.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Well, Holland was already up by the time Melo was sent off and the Brazil got lucky with the first goal, the Dutch players were still asleep.

And since you ask, how do you possibly know Brazil was going to win the WC? They weren't really impressive throughout.
I don't, and no one would know about the outcome of any game unless its already finished.

In the knockout stage of any competition "ANYTHING" is possible. Who had predicted that an aging and crap team like Milan that ended 5th in one of the worst serie A seasons (possibly ever) might win the Champions league in 2006 ?!

To say that Brazil had no chance to win the last world cup is a bit ridiculous argument, sorry.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
he deserves it

u can never excuse a player for costing us a game that way

they get paid way too much these days to make such trivial mistakes

he needs to learn to keep his temper low

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
i love how everyone be saying we need not melo. we will see how quickly you peasants change opiniions once sissoko plays.
That's the thing, with Melo as our starter our reserves gets way too many playing time. If we had a sane person as a starter, Sissoko would show off his new haircuts on the bench, right?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
melo has been instrumental in the midfield, and he is the main reason why aquilani can play such good games.

him returning to form has given us plenty of points.

he kicked the guy in the face now, and got 3 match ban, and a 150l fine, allright lets get over it.

costing us the title ? we werent even in the top3 when this match started, we were 4th and that wasent melo's fault. actually without melo we'd be much lower.

costing brazil the title ? brazil played bad, holland was nothing special, melo didnt change much to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)