Felipe Melo (57 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Melo needs to go really. Brilliant player at times, but cannot be trusted. He's worthless. I'm not saying he's a bad person and I'm not going to call him names, but we have no use for him. He will always detonate at some point. He needs to go.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No. He won't. An entire country has hated him since Summer and he does the same fucking thing all over again. He will not learn. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but there's just no way we can afford him. We're a top club. We strive for excellence. Melo has fallen short.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He'll never learn, has got better, but will cost us. You have to weigh up the good he does against the bad. Like a players ability, how many points do they win/lose the team, how important are they?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He'll never learn, has got better, but will cost us. You have to weigh up the good he does against the bad. Like a players ability, how many points do they win/lose the team, how important are they?
You simply can't trust this guy, in the future he can cost us in CL play-offs or god forbid final, he'll continue to cost us points during the championship season also. If a good offer comes in (~20 million euros) I think we should let him go and improve our team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)