Felipe Melo (81 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Google translate:

For the former coach of the Brazilian team, Dunga, one of his greatest virtues as a commander was the "discovery" of Felipe Melo. Despite exiting the World Cup as the biggest villain of the disposal site for the Netherlands, the wheel of good performances with Juventus added to hopscotch. But it is currently the Old Lady, who lives his best. Not for nothing has been praised by the Italian media demanding.

- It's good to know that finally all appreciate my Felipe Melo. He is back at their level because you can feel confident. Seeing him play as well as in times of Fiorentina, gives me great pleasure - Dunga said in an interview with newspaper "Tutto Sport."
The coach had a suspicion that Felipe would recover after a setback in South Africa and had no trouble in saying that the summon again if it were still the coach of the team.

- It's an example. We encourage you, he was very discouraged with the elimination, but Philip is crazy about football, knew he would not quit. For me, even Philip deserves another chance in the squad. But I'd rather not dwell on the subject. Understandably, Mano Menezes summon players that are more suitable for their tactical schemes - said.
Last week, the player spoke up to become the idol with the shirt of the Old Lady . Dunga sees in the new era.

- Juventus has changed a lot. Certainly the new environment has helped. For Felipe, feel the confidence of the coach and teammates is essential. He is pleased with the relationship he established with Del Neri (technical) and the new group. The rest is what ever: a passion for the ball and always wants to win - he said.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Reminded me of last season's Melo a bit, to be honest. Namely that stupid backheel in the first half, and a few cheap giveaways. Also, his passing wasn't as sharp as it's been in recent games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)