Felipe Melo (61 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Found it funny (but I was worried he was going to get a worse punishment) when the referee was chasing him around for a minute trying to give him a yellow card, and in the end Chiellini had to sort him out.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Found it funny (but I was worried he was going to get a worse punishment) when the referee was chasing him around for a minute trying to give him a yellow card, and in the end Chiellini had to sort him out.
:lol::lol: I laughed so much, the Ref kept running like crazy behind him, blowing his whistle and screaming and yet Melo pretending he doesn't see nor hear him :lol: Fucking awesome.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You know last season I would of cursed him for that but he's been in fine form so I say just :lol:
There was this moment when the ref was like 1 or 2meters away from him getting ready to finally yellow card him and Melo was looking right and left to the stands, up to the sky down on the floor, he doesn't want to eye contact the ref :lol::lol::delpiero:

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,598
    I got a great kick out of that :lol2: Even when he was shown the card he didn't make eye contact with the ref.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    There was this moment when the ref was like 1 or 2meters away from him getting ready to finally yellow card him and Melo was looking right and left to the stands, up to the sky down on the floor, he doesn't want to eye contact the ref :lol::lol::delpiero:
    :lol2:

I knew he still had the ball in his hands when they got the throw in, he looked around like a innocent kid and just threw the ball onto the pitch when they started attacking with the new ball :lol: Fucking love the man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)