Felipe Melo (8 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Kapo was terrible at Juve,rubbish at Birmingham and invisible at Wigan,methinks he is a prime example of footballer looking much better than he really is for 1 season and then making a career out of "new dawns" that never kick off,then retiring with the feeling that he is a great "what if...."

kinda like Christian Vieri
Van Der Meyde is a better example me thinks

Buy on AliExpress.com

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I lost to my roommate twice, in Fifa 2011, and Melo twice picked a freaking red. Apparently he hasn't turn the corner yet and still the same old story. I say sell his ass to a team in afghanistan
Come on man, we shouldn't sell him just because of Fifa 2011...

New FM comes out next month, let's wait and see how good he's in it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If it makes you feel better then sure. I'm sorry mate. For disrespecting you and your girlfriend :)
Thank you. :tup: I love you again. Let's tag team this anal_cannon that is trolling us.
Ladies, please change your tampons in another thread.:)

What is the source for that story regarding Melo & Sissoko almost fighting, Nick?
What up sucka? I don't know which is why I asked him myself right before you interrupted:)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Marceℓℓo;2725805 said:
It's on Tuttosport for example. Nothing too serious though,they were face to face after a challenge. There was a little tension and then they shook hands.
Just the sort of thing that happens all the time, but is usually kept quiet.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
There are reports that Momo Sissoko and Felipe Melo almost came to blows during a training ground row today.

Observers at the Juventus camp, Vinovo, said there was a game between ranks when the two collided.

The midfielders pushed and shoved each other while arguing about the incident, so teammates had to intervene in order to separate them.

However, Coach Gigi Del Neri calmed the situation and made sure they shook hands before the end of the session.

Sissoko is expected to leave Juventus in January, as he has been pushed out of the starting XI by Felipe Melo.

http://football-italia.net/oct13s.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WTH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)