Felipe Melo (34 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i have to praise Melo,i was calling for himt o eb dropped,i was critical of his lapses in concentration and his liability in possession but i have to say that he has improved massively over the last few weeks.

credit where it is due,he is playing like an international footballer now

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i have to praise Melo,i was calling for himt o eb dropped,i was critical of his lapses in concentration and his liability in possession but i have to say that he has improved massively over the last few weeks.

credit where it is due,he is playing like an international footballer now
That's because it doesn't matter yet. When we're in the EL final, he'll fuck up royally by fouling someone in the box in the 2nd minute of the game and getting sent of for punching the referee in the process.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
That's because it doesn't matter yet. When we're in the EL final, he'll fuck up royally by fouling someone in the box in the 2nd minute of the game and getting sent of for punching the referee in the process.
like a Brazillian Gino Genessio?

May 22, 2007
About that, why isn't he playing for Brazil? Are they trying new players or do they think he's not good enough? Cuz a few other players like Lucio, Maicon and Fabiano aren't selected as well.
Those three will be getting old for the 2014 world cup, which is what will define this Brazilian era. No qualification process this time so they need new players to get used to the team over a long period of time, without the high pressure games against hostile crowd, at altitude.

he needs to stay away from brazil for a while after his debacle, but i have no doubt he will make it back into the selecao
I doubt it. Lucas, Elias, Sandro, Ramires, Hernanes. All players who can keep him out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)