Felipe Melo (9 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventus Are On The Right Path - Felipe Melo

Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo believes the team are back on course to cut their own shade this season following a morale-boosting 4-0 win over Udinese at the weekend.

It was the Old Lady's first win of the season, and while things have looked patchy thus far, Melo has offered a source of hope and encouragement.

"The coach has given the group trust and there were many good arrivals during the summer," he told his official website.

"Despite the position in the league still not where we want to be, there has been a significant change of mentality.

"I think that we can certainly enjoy a better season compared to last term."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/09/20/2127863/juventus-are-on-the-right-path-felipe-melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo is delighted that the club's fans have finally warmed to him after a difficult first year in Turin.

The Brazil international has finally started to come good under Gigi Del Neri after being a major flop last season.

“Yesterday we got our first win in the League, but the fans also supported me after the defeat in Bari and after our last two draws.

“I am really happy with their affection. It means a lot because I didn't receive such applause and respect from my fans.

“In Italy a lot has been said in the newspapers about my relationship with the fans.

“It's a shame that I then read in some Brazilian papers that I had been whistled and obviously that made me sad.

“The Coach has given the squad an injection of confidence and important reinforcements arrived this summer.

“Despite our place in the table it's still not where we'd like it to be.

“There has been a significant change in mentality and I think that this season we could express ourselves better than in the last one,” he concluded.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo is delighted that the club's fans have finally warmed to him after a difficult first year in Turin.

The Brazil international has finally started to come good under Gigi Del Neri after being a major flop last season.

“Yesterday we got our first win in the League, but the fans also supported me after the defeat in Bari and after our last two draws.

“I am really happy with their affection. It means a lot because I didn't receive such applause and respect from my fans.

“In Italy a lot has been said in the newspapers about my relationship with the fans.

“It's a shame that I then read in some Brazilian papers that I had been whistled and obviously that made me sad.

“The Coach has given the squad an injection of confidence and important reinforcements arrived this summer.

“Despite our place in the table it's still not where we'd like it to be.

“There has been a significant change in mentality and I think that this season we could express ourselves better than in the last one,” he concluded.
Why are you referring to yourself in the third person?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)