Felipe Melo (90 Viewers)

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
I am sad that Melo will get all the heat for Brazil elimination. In fact in this game he played as he always does. He made a great assist to Robinho and wasn't at fault in the first netherland goal (J.Cesar was to blame), then all the Brasilian players got frustrated and Melo doesn't play well under this conditions, at this point Dunga should have replaced him.

Anyway he has his uses and I still think he should be a starter for us next year as he is our best midfielder under the right conditions.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I am sad that Melo will get all the heat for Brazil elimination. In fact in this game he played as he always does. He made a great assist to Robinho and wasn't at fault in the first netherland goal (J.Cesar was to blame), then all the Brasilian players got frustrated and Melo doesn't play well under this conditions, at this point Dunga should have replaced him.
You guys are trying to find excuses for the guy left and right.

yesterday's reaction from melo and the red card wasn't a surprise at all. Last season i remember saying that Melo is the kind of players who can fuck up an important game all by himself because of his stupid mental problems and people were saying he's just :gsol: emotional:gsol: and yesterday he did exactly that.

Doesn't matter how good the player is (skill wise) as long as he will get red cards in key games and go mental whenever he faces a problem in a game then he's more of a liability than an asset for the team.

He is a 27 year old professional player if he's not mature yet then when he'll ever get there ?!

Secco has made soo many horrible decision in his time at this club but signing this guy for the kind of money that he did was the worst by faar IMO.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You guys are trying to find excuses for the guy left and right.

yesterday's reaction from melo and the red card wasn't a surprise at all. Last season i remember saying that Melo is the kind of players who can fuck up an important game all by himself because of his stupid mental problems and people were saying he's just :gsol: emotional:gsol: and yesterday he did exactly that.

Doesn't matter how good the player is (skill wise) as long as he will get red cards in key games and go mental whenever he faces a problem in a game then he's more of a liability than an asset for the team.

He is a 27 year old professional player if he's not mature yet then when he'll ever get there ?!

Secco has made soo many horrible decision in his time at this club but signing this guy for the kind of money that he did was the worst by faar IMO.
thank you.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
our south americans are always hot heads.

melo got sent off, his pass was great and in reality that own goal was julio's fault.

if he can play like he does for brazil for us (bar the red card lol) i couldnt care less how many times he gets sent off for brazil.

he is a good player, he just needs to calm the fuck down.
:agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The fact that Melo never recognises his faults shows that he is never going to change, we either stick with a player who has quality but could also lose us a game or put us out of a competition with a second of madness, or we sell him now.

Oh, and Robben is a sissy girl.

faank

Sep 27, 2008
Melo is the kind of player you hate if he plays for the opposition while admire if he's on your team. In the long run, it never hurts to have a player like him, even if it means 2-3-4 red cards a year... Montero anyone? He was a serious headcase, was recklessly brutal, still, he was a fan favorite (at least he was a favorite of mine). I admit, it was easier to forgive Montero when he had a world class team around him during his days with us. I like Melo, and do hope we keep him. If he's utilized correctly, he could be a great asset.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Great assist by Melo
MELO NOT FOR SALE.
super pass by FenoMelo.
Very nice assist :tup:
Why you had to ruin it again?

Seriously?! :sergio:
haha melo u fuck up
He needs some basic education. He lacks simple logic.

IDIOT.
If he wasnt such a stupid idiot he could be a really good player.
Not at fault at first goal, but a stupid, stupid player. No brain at all, he needs to visit a shrink.
Juventuz.com in a nutshell:toast:

Melo is an imbecile,he will never learn,he will never appologise for his idiocy and he will continue to infuriate with his great play followed by handicapping his team with moment of sheer lunacy

sell the man and keep Poulsen

May 22, 2007
His disciplinary record is abysmal at almost every level in the game. People can go on and on about how he performs better for Brazil but he still gets silly cards. Gilberto Silva is able to sit next to him and still keep his cool. He's almost too passionate.

I can live with all of that though if he stops attempting 50 yard passes with the outside of his foot when he's inside the Juventus half of the pitch.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he does not have the right mentality to play at the highest level,he is typical of the troublesome element in certain Brazilian players,they think that they can do as they feel because they are Brazilian,club all njight,train like they don't care but when they step on the pitch they want to be THE MAN.
melo is a thug,yes he can be a terrific player but his poor record with discipline will never get betetr i feel.
Davids,Deschamps,Tardelli.,Tacchinardi..all players who owned the midfield without ever needing to be violent,i don't think Melo has the class to be humble and accept he has a problem with his attitude

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
he does not have the right mentality to play at the highest level,he is typical of the troublesome element in certain Brazilian players,they think that they can do as they feel because they are Brazilian,club all njight,train like they don't care but when they step on the pitch they want to be THE MAN.
melo is a thug,yes he can be a terrific player but his poor record with discipline will never get betetr i feel.
Davids,Deschamps,Tardelli...all players who owned the midfield without ever needing to be violent,i don't think Melo has the class to be humble and accept he has a problem with his attitude
add tacchinardi :)wub:) to ur list & i'll agree :D

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Clichy and cash? can we keep Poulsen

pretty please
of course, the dane's cool :tup:

Felipe Melo 'should be ashamed'

Felipe Melo is facing a storm of criticism after his stamp on Arjen Robben. “He should be ashamed for Brazilian football.”
The Juventus midfielder, who was voted Worst Player of the Season in Serie A, scored an own goal in yesterday’s 2-1 quarter-final defeat to Holland and was then sent off for stamping on Robben.

“I've seen the images of the red card situation, and you would be ashamed, ashamed for Brazilian football,” slammed Dutch manager Bert Van Marwijk.

“Instead of saying he was sorry or that he didn’t mean to hurt him, Melo tried to defend his actions.

“Brazil tried to provoke us more than we provoked them, right from the start.”

The reaction in Melo’s homeland has also been harsh, as legend Ronaldo had words of advice on his Twitter feed.

“Felipe Melo should avoid coming to Brazil for his vacation.”
the original ronnie :touched: would have been nice to have seen him at the WC one last time, even though i never liked him personally

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
How much would Melo be worth now? I don't think it is a good idea to buy high and sell low! He must have done something right to start for Brazil and cost us a fortune last season!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he has been pretty good for Brazil,if he had not been sent off and Brazil had still lost then it wouldn't be a question,but once again on the big stage he ahs shown he is a thug and an idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)