Felipe Melo (48 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wow. It's unbelievable how he really doesn't give a crap after today's performance.
I know, his attitude is downright disgusting.

I hate how he just brushes everything off after a horrible season with Juventus. His arrogance is the only thing worse than his performances.
Thats been the situation with him for quite some time now. I think we made a horrible mistake when we decided to sign this guy.
Yea, he was a knee jerk reaction after Secco couldn't get D'agostino and the fans were demanding a quality CM.
:rofl:

Someone in Brasil will shoot him when he gets back home
haha you're horrible.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Sorry, but.. grazie Melo.

:seven:

--

On a more serious note: It was to be expected, I can't believe how crazy he gets on the most important moments. He just screws up big time every now and again.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I could not care less and you being that up after what a week? I've heard it all by now. Robben was fouled alot today but other times he was not even touched and he was purposly rolling around with the intention to Brazil players to be booked. When Brazil were winning Robinho got furious with Robben because he was balatantly cheating. Holland in the first half kept commiting little fouls to Brazil breaking up their play but they don't milk it like Robben does or the players do not get booked the Ref had a poor game today. Horrible person and I seriously hope he gets properly injured then he has something to moan about.

Brazil had theirselves to blame.

They should of been 3-4 up by half time but thats football.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Sneijder is the prime example. He gets fouled alot but gets up and gets on with it. Sneijder is a classy guy and a fantastic player. Robben wherever he has played always cheats and I don't like that and I'd rather have him out of football and its a shame Melo did not achieve that today.

But anyways congracts on the win.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:lol:

That's a lot of cropped up anger right there. I don't quite know what you mean by that first line in your first post, but I guess you're angry enough to think I was serious when I said that about England. Whatever dude, seriously.

I don't like these theatrics any more than you do, but like you said, we did get fouled A LOT. There's not much more I can say about it, but the way you react is rather childish, as if our whole national team committed a crime against you because Robben jumped high.

I also don't see where Brazil would've gotten those 4 goals from either.

And thanks... I guess.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
:lol:

That's a lot of cropped up anger right there. I don't quite know what you mean by that first line in your first post, but I guess you're angry enough to think I was serious when I said that about England. Whatever dude, seriously.

I don't like these theatrics any more than you do, but like you said, we did get fouled A LOT. There's not much more I can say about it, but the way you react is rather childish, as if our whole national team committed a crime against you because Robben jumped high.

I also don't see where Brazil would've gotten those 4 goals from either.

And thanks... I guess.
I'm stunned, lets leave it at that. Strange. God be the day I become biased towards my National side.

sorry, but you just got dismissed out of the league of the "at least worth to read-posters" category
I guess somebody had to take that title from yourself sooner or later.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Melo is one crazy mofo, that can't hold his emotions. I still love the guy, and I will cheer for him as long as he wears the Juve jersey. Froza Melo, and please stay away from Brazil this summer

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
You're stunned? What did I say was so weird?

I'm not looking for an argument, I'm really not Nick, but I don't see how that post is so weird. I agreed with you on Robben's theatrics but thought you reacted a bit childish. "end his career" etc.

I was clearly joking about the England bit.

Was it the Brazil 4 goals bit? One was clearly offside, they missed from a corner and Kaka's shot was saved brilliantly, thats how it goes. What else?

I guess we're both confused and stunned right now.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I said lets leave it for a reason, I'm not going to go into why I said what I did. I still stand by what I said. If you think thats childish, so be it. You may have been joking about England but when I hear it day in day out it really starts to grind on you and becomes repetitive and boring and I'm one of the most relaxed England supporters I know.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
* tempted to make a joke about England fans * :p

Ok well, fair enough. No hard feelings. I think you're a top guy. :tup:

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
* tempted to make a joke about England fans * :p

Ok well, fair enough. No hard feelings. I think you're a top guy. :tup:
Your one of the guys on here I'd certainly not want to argue with. I've just got a mood on, seeing Robinho upset hurt me you know :p

Best to ignore everything I say when I'm in such a bad mood. Keep it real mate.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
The own goal can pass just as an accident, nothing important. But getting ejected at a game as important as that shows that Melo is prone to very stupid mistakes. Some of them can actually cost us trying to be top three in Calcio again.

Out of the four CM we have right now, not one of them has proved to be better than average, only glimpses of greatness. Marchisio gets the upper hand by being a juventino, the youngest, and the more balanced of them all regarding mental, physical and technical abilities.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i always rate him as a good player but his attitude isn't for us, i really hate to say that but he is stupid and he ain't a youngster anymore to say that he will learn. so he is just a Brazilian player who plays for us. i don't know but i would like to see him with inter with his teammates and fuck up the night for them.

TERRIBLE!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
our south americans are always hot heads.

melo got sent off, his pass was great and in reality that own goal was julio's fault.

if he can play like he does for brazil for us (bar the red card lol) i couldnt care less how many times he gets sent off for brazil.

he is a good player, he just needs to calm the fuck down.

Aug 1, 2003
Boy needs to be more professional and have his emotions under control. Gets pissed one too many times on the pitch, sure it can be a dirty cheating game but a red card at that level, or any game in fact that could jeopardize a victory for the team? yeesh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)