Felipe Melo (62 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
OMG people trying to say Poulsen, fucking Poulsen, that trash is our best midlfielder now. Stop being a prisoner of the moment please. Its laughable how much these Brazil fanboys are pissed at Melo. I could give a less fuck about them getting eliminated.
We have many more midfielders better than Poulsen but out of Tiago, Momo, Melo and Poulsen, the Dane is the best choice.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i dont agree, camo actually just doesnt give a fuck while this guy clearly cares hence why he broke down mentally that own goal though not his fault got to him and thats what he needs to figure out.
I tend to agree, in fairness to Melo.

Felipe Melo: Hey Robben.

Robben: Wi?

Felipe Melo: Do you remember when I played against Fulham?

Robben: Wi.

Felipe Melo: Well my dad saw that and you know what he said?

Robben: No.

Felipe Melo: He said I'm BETTER THAN YOU AT GETTING RED CARDS!

Robben: *cries*
:lol:

Poulsen is certifed trash.
So are your posts.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Are the people on this thread who somehow trying to excuse his actions, doing so because he is a Juve player?

Does that really matter?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Juventus’ Brazil international midfielder Felipe Melo says he doesn’t care about the criticism after his sending off cost his nation dearly in the World Cup.

Melo stamped on Arjen Robben during Brazil’s Quarter-Final against Holland, which they eventually lost 2-1, much to the disappointment of their fans.

The 27-year-old started well enough, providing Robinho with a lovely assist after the first 10 minutes.

From then on, though, his game went downhill as he scored an own-goal.

Melo was also at fault for Holland’s second goal, losing the man he was supposed to mark, Wesley Sneijder, who gave Holland the lead.

He was sent off shortly afterwards.

“It’s the ugliest moment of my career. I am too sad, but football is like this,” Melo said.

“Unfortunately you can’t always win at a World Cup and today we didn’t manage it.

“Anyway, I’ve had a good World Cup and today I had a good first half with the assist for Robinho’s goal.

“If we had won the World Cup, I would have given myself a 10 out of 10. We didn’t do it, so I will content myself with a six.”

When asked if today’s performance hadn’t helped his cause at Juventus, Melo said: “I don’t care at all about what the people think. I am not afraid of the criticism. Those who understand football know my strength. The others don’t interest me.

“I am happy to return to play for Juve because they are a great team and I want to win with my club,” he concluded.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo advised Melo not to return to Brazil for his summer holidays via his Twitter page. :lol:

FI

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Arent u the one that said Sneijder is overrated before he went to Inter? Arent u the one that said Amauri is way better than Luis Fabiano when he wasnt called up for Brazil? U lack football knowledge and ur nothing more than a clown.
No, I've always rated Sneijder. Not sure if I said Amauri was better than Luis Fabiano, but I did say that Dunga refusing to call Amauri up should not be held against the player.

You = sitting in line for a sold out concert.

Sep 2, 2004
No, I've always rated Sneijder. Not sure if I said Amauri was better than Luis Fabiano, but I did say that Dunga refusing to call Amauri up should not be held against the player.

You = sitting in line for a sold out concert.
Stop making up excuses 'oh I didnt say that...etc', check ur own posts and then come back. Bottom line is, u dont know football and u r a lame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)