Felipe Melo (11 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
What is the difference between fans at the stadium whistling, booing, insulting, etc, vs the countless amount of posters on this forum who constantly wish death upon players and staff, as well as numerous other misfortunes?

This isn't directed at you btw, but just a comment in general.
The people who get insulted directed at them from this forum deserve it, Melo does not.

May 22, 2007
What is the difference between fans at the stadium whistling, booing, insulting, etc, vs the countless amount of posters on this forum who constantly wish death upon players and staff, as well as numerous other misfortunes?

This isn't directed at you btw, but just a comment in general.
Wishing death on a player is lame, if they suck then whatever, wish them to leave. People have to stop that.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Wishing death on a player is lame, if they suck then whatever, wish them to leave. People have to stop that.
Mods should discipline that too imo. Wishind death to the member or a team player even an opposition player is disgratefull, and it just takes away the joy of coming here to read news/posts.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mods should discipline that too imo. Wishind death to the member or a team player even an opposition player is disgratefull, and it just takes away the joy of coming here to read news/posts.
We tried that a lot in the past, it never worked and many complained that the fans have the right to do that. I'm sorry, I also find it ungrateful but it'd really difficult to control.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
We tried that a lot in the past, it never worked and many complained that the fans have the right to do that. I'm sorry, I also find it ungrateful but it'd really difficult to control.
It's sad that it didn't work then, with the current general mood and the tone of the forum I think it would realy be hard to impliment it now.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He actually put in a hell of a lot of defensive work once Cannavaro was off, he was usually the one in our box clearing crosses. Although I am sure many people will ignore this

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He actually put in a hell of a lot of defensive work once Cannavaro was off, he was usually the one in our box clearing crosses. Although I am sure many people will ignore this
Of course they will. Our fans booed him at the stadium, he must be awful.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He caused Cannvaro's Red Card by rushing up to Zamora allowing Zamora to round him & play the through ball

He was 3 minutes too late for the second goal Juve conceded

He was the cause of a number of free-kicks around the box/in our own half

In a nutshell, he was sh** and is sh** and will always be sh**

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He caused Cannvaro's Red Card by rushing up to Zamora allowing Zamora to round him & play the through ball

He was 3 minutes too late for the second goal Juve conceded

He was the cause of a number of free-kicks around the box/in our own half

In a nutshell, he was sh** and is sh** and will always be sh**
I will admit that I missed the build up to Cannavaro's red so cannot comment on that. But, I would be inclined to ask how the through ball got through our defence and why Gera got the goal side of Cannavaro?

As for the second goal it is hardly his fault that an aimless floated ball is played to a Fulham player (cannot remember who) whose run is not followed by the defence, who then passes a straight pass accross our defence for a striker to score.

You are only blaming him because you can see that he is trying to get back. He is not the responsible party in that situation. Where is Grygera our centre back? Why hasn't Salihamidzic followed the initial run? Why hasn't Zebina or Grosso picked up Gera?
The defence should be responsible for the forwards.

He stopped so many more chances, throughout the game.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Yes, he only had 10 blind passes to opposing players today.

No really, this guy really had the lot of us fooled. He has flashes of... brilliance is the word that usually goes here but what it is that he has flashes of is merely normal plays. In between those he walks around being the usual football imbecile that he is with no positional sense or clue what to do. He can't pass, he can't cross, he can't defend and above all he can't take the pressure of playing at a club like Juve.

I bet you all these people that say he was "great" at Fiorentina saw no more than 5 games of them last season.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I will admit that I missed the build up to Cannavaro's red so cannot comment on that. But, I would be inclined to ask how the through ball got through our defence and why Gera got the goal side of Cannavaro?

As for the second goal it is hardly his fault that an aimless floated ball is played to a Fulham player (cannot remember who) whose run is not followed by the defence, who then passes a straight pass accross our defence for a striker to score.

You are only blaming him because you can see that he is trying to get back. He is not the responsible party in that situation. Where is Grygera our centre back? Why hasn't Salihamidzic followed the initial run? Why hasn't Zebina or Grosso picked up Gera?
The defence should be responsible for the forwards.

He stopped so many more chances, throughout the game.
100% to blame for the red card. Cannavaro wasn't expecting Zamora - who was in a bad position, to skip past Melo in the blink of an eye.

He was jogging back, as he usually does. We had a man down and he showed no urgency (nor did the rest of the team)

purple shite personified

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)