Felipe Melo (356 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well someone has been doing that to mine posts without a reason and signature. You're the one I'm going to payback if I don't know who to blame, cause the bullshit and trolling coming out of you deserves all those -rep anyway, even if the particular posts given do not.
What has been going on with your posts and signature?

And you are not - Repping me, you are simply reporting the posts and I am receiving an email about them. Which I find extremely funny. Keep up the good work.

As for the trolling, for every time you mention it, I guarantee you I will troll ten times more. It's all in your hands if you don't like my trolling.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What has been going on with your posts and signature?

And you are not - Repping me, you are simply reporting the posts and I am receiving an email about them. Which I find extremely funny. Keep up the good work.

As for the trolling, for every time you mention it, I guarantee you I will troll ten times more. It's all in your hands if you don't like my trolling.
Isn't that worse?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Well someone has been doing that to mine posts without a reason and signature. You're the one I'm going to payback if I don't know who to blame, cause the bullshit and trolling coming out of you deserves all those -rep anyway, even if the particular posts given do not.
Don't be upset pitbull,Jack (the guy) gave me several negative reps yesterday - he was pissed off because of some posts I posted...Jack lives in a world called "a virtual Juventuz world" and that's his life actually, so no big deal pitbull ,keep it on and forget about the rep system. :tup:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I can't say if it's worse or better, it's simply useless.

giovanotti, suck on my boner before talking about my life because you simply know nothing about me.
I'm not guessing this, and this is not my opinion only.
Many members here are aware of your behaviour as a problem.
You are spreading negative reps for the comments that are basically true.

But you're a mod ,you have the power here in your virtual Juventuz world,and I have nothing against that ,enjoy it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm not guessing this, and this is not my opinion only.
Many members here are aware of your behaviour as a problem.
You are spreading negative reps for the comments that are basically true.

But you're a mod ,you have the power here in your virtual Juventuz world,and I have nothing against that ,enjoy it.
Great, now go cry a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 356)