Felipe Melo (67 Viewers)

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Look, don't get me wrong here: I am not saying we should sell Melo after only 1 season. (Then again, if someone matches the price we paid for him we should definitely consider it, since Melo should be pretty easy to replace imo).

But has he really always given what he can? Most definitely not if you ask me. How many times have we seen him losing the ball & not making any effort whatsoever to reclaim it, instead calmly jogging back? Literally dozens of times.
So yes I want him gone if that's all he can give.
I think we basically have the same opinion.

I just think he does fight a lot despite of what you mentioned. But yes, he has been lousy and we could prob easy get a replacement, but I doubt that anyone want to pay what we gave, unless he plays a really good WC.

I also like, that he seem to love this club, but I might be wrong about that.

I also think he plays better under Zac. (did not watch the Siena game)

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
and wait till he has a good game, you will all love him again, just like you did before.

True,that's Juventuz!!!

The mentality on the forums is just as you described it!

Cannavaro is a traitor, after several good games he is just an oldie with extreme experience ,after few good games he is awesome,and than just after one bad game by the whole team he is a traitor again.

Grosso - so many members were out of themselves when he joined us,but after several games they were spitting on him.

Buffon - was the best goalie but now some say we should sell him!

Diego - the guy that takes this team on his beck literary , is everything from the best to the worst player ever (some members keep saying - sell the guy!!!)

Melo - having few good games,everyone are pro-Melo but after 1 or 2 bad games selling to Arsenal topic rises again.

That's what Juventuz have become.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
True,that's Juventuz!!!

The mentality on the forums is just as you described it!

Cannavaro is a traitor, after several good games he is just an oldie with extreme experience ,after few good games he is awesome,and than just after one bad game by the whole team he is a traitor again.

Grosso - so many members were out of themselves when he joined us,but after several games they were spitting on him.

Buffon - was the best goalie but now some say we should sell him!

Diego - the guy that takes this team on his beck literary , is everything from the best to the worst player ever (some members keep saying - sell the guy!!!)

Melo - having few good games,everyone are pro-Melo but after 1 or 2 bad games selling to Arsenal topic rises again.

That's what Juventuz have become.
You forgot your famous: We're doooooooomed :cry: It's also a stable pillar of what juventuz has become.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
There were fears Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo would be suspended using video evidence when he was caught swinging an elbow in the direction of Siena defender Michael Odibe.

However, the Disciplinary Commission did not consider the camera footage to be proof there was an intentional – albeit missed – attempt to strike the opponent.

Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)