Felipe Melo (58 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Was he shouting at the fans in last 10 minutes :inter: , like i've said before this guy has a serious attitude problem...
Pretty sure he was shouting at the assistant ref for not calling the foul on him.

But I agree he has an attitude problem, that attempted elbow on the Siena defender was horrible. That is not the way Juventus players should act.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
get the fuck out of juve!!!
worst transfer ever in juves history!!!!!!!
should never ever play again
fucking whinner oooooooh i'm so tired cause i play at the confed cup 523632 years ago... i am the only player in the world that had no time to relax....... lazy dumb player

May 22, 2007
Was he shouting at the fans in last 10 minutes :inter: , like i've said before this guy has a serious attitude problem...
At least he has the balls to tell those idiot fans to shut up, unlike the rest of our team. Yeah these fans are the ones who have got us stadium bans, and numerous fines for racism, and Melo has the attitude problem?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
he should of never played this game, wasn't fit and you could tell he was always one step behind
sorry but he couldn't play the easiest pass again... it has nothing to do with him being fit or not it has to do with talent...
how can a professional football player not play an easy pass over 5 meters without passining it to the opponent is beyond me

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Almost takes off someones head with an unnecessary elbow, argues with the fans, all the while committing the exact same errors he did in September. Mentally he is a pussy.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Yes because they were booing him.
The fans were booing everyone in this team, he shouldn't react that way. People in here were saying that he's just too emotional and that he never "intentionally" hurt other players but he does "almost every single game".

I've said this months ago, the directors in this club should sit and talk to him and explain to him that he can't act that way specially not in this club.

People were comparing him with Montero but there is absolutely nothing in common between those two. Montero was a top professional who doesn't step on players, shout at fans, getting yellow and red cards for absolutely nothing out of frustrating with he's performance.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
He is a great player but our team sucks!!!

When you leave your heart in the field and suddenly Grygera decides to give the ball to the opponent player to score a single chance against the uncle Lurch from the Adams family as a goalie it's normal you're gonna explode.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
At least he has the balls to tell those idiot fans to shut up, unlike the rest of our team. Yeah these fans are the ones who have got us stadium bans, and numerous fines for racism, and Melo has the attitude problem?
Plenty of footballers get insulted by the crowd, but they don't react because they are fully focused on the match.

Melo on the other hand plays with his head somewhere else, evidenced by his constant mistakes (the exact same mistakes he has been making all season) and his ridiculous antics on the pitch (dangerous elbows, laughing in the ref's face, arguing with fans)

What you call balls I call poor discipline. For some1 who makes €2.6m a year, I expect him to act like a professional footballer and not a loose cannon.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Plenty of footballers get insulted by the crowd, but they don't react because they are fully focused on the match.

Melo on the other hand plays with his head somewhere else, evidenced by his constant mistakes (the exact same mistakes he has been making all season) and his ridiculous antics on the pitch (dangerous elbows, laughing in the ref's face, arguing with fans)

What you call balls I call poor discipline. For some1 who makes €2.6m a year, I expect him to act like a professional footballer and not a loose cannon.
:agree: Not just that, People keep mentioning that he cares about this club thats why he acts that way but what about del piero, buffon, trez, chiellini am pretty sure those guys care alot about this club yet they never react that way and if they did (i don't ever remember they did) it would be a one game thing.

another question, why we never see Melo react that way with the brazilian national team ?! Personally i think he behaves himself there because he knows that once he fucks up there he will never see the NT jersey again.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Still stupid of him to let the fans get under his skin, when we need his full attention to the game. And what was that elbow about?!

He needs to get his act together, calm down, otherwise he'll never be a player we can rely on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)