Felipe Melo (92 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can't believe that some people here have been literally orgasming about the 4-2-3-1 all season long, and some of you still want to sell Melo.

With him and Sissoko we offer a lot on the defensive aspect of the squad, which eventually will let us more freedom when going forward with 3 AM's and striker in front of them.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I can't believe that some people here have been literally orgasming about the 4-2-3-1 all season long, and some of you still want to sell Melo.

With him and Sissoko we offer a lot on the defensive aspect of the squad, which eventually will let us more freedom when going forward with 3 AM's and striker in front of them.

True that.
I still think that 4-2-3-1 is a good option for us.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve need new signings, says Melo

Felipe Melo believes Juventus need new signings this summer if they are to catch Inter in Serie A next season.

The Brazil international has been heavily criticised following his big money move to Turin, as together with Diego, he was expected to help the Bianconeri challenge for honours in 2009-10.

Interviewed by Tuttosport, Melo said: “A team has to start with a good Coach and now a Coach with experience has arrived and he helps us a lot.

Now, for example, we watch the videos of our games, through which Zaccheroni makes us understand the mistakes we have made.

“This doesn't mean to say that Ferrara was a bad Coach: I liked him a lot. Anyway, aside from the Coach, we need some other strong players who can make the difference, like Diego and Del Piero, because there is need of five of six players who can make the difference. And hopefully we can win.

“In any case, we will surely do better next season because we won't have the same problems understanding each other
.”

Asked to explain why his recent performances have been better, Melo replied: “I had a physical problem. The leg hurt me a lot, so throughout Christmas I worked back home in Brazil with some friends from the national team.

“When I came back to Turin I did not have the pain any more and this allowed me to train more calmly, also psychologically.

“A footballer is like a machine: if there is a problem it won't go forward. And in effect I had some problems, because this summer I practically had no holiday after the Confederations Cup.

“In fact, I started the season very well, but then I ran out of energy. I needed a little time to recover
,” he concluded.

football italia

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juve need new signings, says Melo

Felipe Melo believes Juventus need new signings this summer if they are to catch Inter in Serie A next season.

The Brazil international has been heavily criticised following his big money move to Turin, as together with Diego, he was expected to help the Bianconeri challenge for honours in 2009-10.

Interviewed by Tuttosport, Melo said: “A team has to start with a good Coach and now a Coach with experience has arrived and he helps us a lot.

Now, for example, we watch the videos of our games, through which Zaccheroni makes us understand the mistakes we have made.

“This doesn't mean to say that Ferrara was a bad Coach: I liked him a lot. Anyway, aside from the Coach, we need some other strong players who can make the difference, like Diego and Del Piero, because there is need of five of six players who can make the difference. And hopefully we can win.

“In any case, we will surely do better next season because we won't have the same problems understanding each other
.”

Asked to explain why his recent performances have been better, Melo replied: “I had a physical problem. The leg hurt me a lot, so throughout Christmas I worked back home in Brazil with some friends from the national team.

“When I came back to Turin I did not have the pain any more and this allowed me to train more calmly, also psychologically.

“A footballer is like a machine: if there is a problem it won't go forward. And in effect I had some problems, because this summer I practically had no holiday after the Confederations Cup.

“In fact, I started the season very well, but then I ran out of energy. I needed a little time to recover
,” he concluded.

football italia
:tup: :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well it's normal he's going to say positive things, I don't see any of our players bashing Ciro really.
Well it wasn't really a question, but I think it is pretty normal that there is just subtle mention of things he could have done better, as he is a likeable guy and friend to some of the players. Perhaps that was a problem in itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)