i want to compare brazil national squad with juve:
buffon = julio cesar
grygera,zebina,caceres<maicon,alves
cannavaro,chiellini,legrottaglie=lucio,luisao,juan
de ceglie,grosso<ramires
sissoko,marchisio,poulsen,candreva,diego<kaka,gilberto,robinho,bastos,josue
del piero,trezeguet,amauri,iaquinta,giovinco=grafite,nilmar,adriano,

somethin like dat,
Football is a team game played on a football field.

Next time just post Brazil >>> Juventus

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
last night for Brazil i seen him play a 35 yeard crossfield pass,i sat tehre and wondered "why can't he do that for us??"
dont say that too loud, mate ...

that is exactly why he did so bad with us. he thought now in juventus he could just show his fancy stuff ... so he tried that game probably a hundred times for us and it failed a hundred times .. now by luck he did succeed and just watch him try that another 100 times with us and fail and so break down our game...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Juventino[RUS];2376333 said:
i want to compare brazil national squad with juve:
buffon = julio cesar
grygera,zebina,caceres<maicon,alves
cannavaro,chiellini,legrottaglie=lucio,luisao,juan
de ceglie,grosso<ramires
sissoko,marchisio,poulsen,candreva,diego<kaka,gilberto,robinho,bastos,josue
del piero,trezeguet,amauri,iaquinta,giovinco=grafite,nilmar,adriano,

somethin like dat,
pretty close

but your sig is OFF... ZIZO !!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo has reiterated his belief that he owes everything to this weekend's opponent's Fiorentina.

The 26-year-old Brazil international spent one season with the Viola before moving to Turin in the summer in a £18m transfer.

His first seven months with Juventus have been more difficult than expected. He was even voted the worst signing of the season in December.

Interviewed by La Gazzetta dello Sport, Melo was asked to reveal how he would behave if he scored against the Viola on Saturday.

“I have something special in mind. In the last few days I have had the names of my three children inscribed on my right boot.

“So if I manage to beat Frey I would caress the point where the names Linyker, Davi and Pietra are found.

“I believe that it would be a beautiful gesture. No one would be offended.”

Melo then set out in no uncertain terms just how crucial his time at Fiorentina was in his career.

“Important? I would say it was decisive. The Felipe Melo of today was 'born' in Florence.

“Fiorentina helped me win a place in the Brazil side and allowed me to move to Juve. I could never forget the 12 months I spent with the Viola.”

Melo then gave his prediction for Saturday's match.

“Fiorentina are strong at home. They have special fans. But Juve are Juve. We have to win to get back on course for fourth place. We cannot allow ourselves to make any more false steps.

“The defeat against Palermo has to be treated as a deception. Juve, this new Juve, is growing in a positive way.

“In the last 10 games I think I have shown my worth. And I can still grow. My objective is to become an important figure at Juve.

“I had a continuous dialogue with Ferrara. Let's say that Zac has more experience. And in football, experience is precious.”

FT

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Wenger is just overreacting now because he sees his players getting their legs snapped in half over and over.

With Melo he thinks this would not happen. Once he calms down he will realize what he is doing.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If Wenger would offer Sagna and some talented guy like Bartley or Wilshere we should take the deal. Arsenal can't give us money, but they've got some nice youngsters there. Melo surely ain't irreplaceable, I'm sick of that guy actually.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
If Wenger would offer Sagna and some talented guy like Bartley or Wilshere we should take the deal. Arsenal can't give us money, but they've got some nice youngsters there. Melo surely ain't irreplaceable, I'm sick of that guy actually.

Sorry but no more talented guys here...they're only uesd to warm the bench ,sometimes.

Yes I have Giovinco in my mind while writing this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)