Felipe Melo (70 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Arrogant! its what you get with winning im afraid. Do you remember the times when Italian football was at its height. Nah you probably dont as you're probably one of the fickle people on this forum. Selective memory. We'll see in this world cup how Italy will get on shall we. England wont win it as you'd expect from them but as long as we beat those Yank cunts i wont complain too much.
Winning what? England hasn't won anything. They just hide behind foreign influences and say that their football is the best when in reality the only English thing about it is the crap play and the shite teams below the foreign sides at the top of the table. You said it yourself, you need an Italian to have your sides get results. You even need Americans and Russians to save your clubs from the depths of the UEFA Cup.

The Italians have at least lived up to their name as the best, England has not. Hell, the only thing England has lived up to is their reputation of being arrogant wankers with primitive tastes.

Yank cunts? Those Yank cunts give your cunt league quite a lot of viewership. I wouldn't want to alienate that for your own sake, as moronic as some of those fans may be.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Winning what? England hasn't won anything. They just hide behind foreign influences and say that their football is the best when in reality the only English thing about it is the crap play and the shite teams below the foreign sides at the top of the table. You said it yourself, you need an Italian to have your sides get results. You even need Americans and Russians to save your clubs from the depths of the UEFA Cup.

The Italians have at least lived up to their name as the best, England has not. Hell, the only thing England has lived up to is their reputation of being arrogant wankers with primitive tastes.

Yank cunts? Those Yank cunts give your cunt league quite a lot of viewership. I wouldn't want to alienate that for your own sake, as moronic as some of those fans may be.
You really need a girlfriend. You sound tense. Chin up bruv!

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Whoa, what about epl lol??Just look @ their top4 lineups and u'll understand that EPL sucks!!!!England can't win anything, 1966 year was a joke!!!Arsenal have 0 english player on field, manchester have more just because of traditions etc., chelsea 2 cole, lampard, terry and liverpool carragher and gerrard that's it !!only foreign players make EPL so watchable and put it on 1st place in rankings

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2350093 said:
Whoa, what about epl lol??Just look @ their top4 lineups and u'll understand that EPL sucks!!!!England can't win anything, 1966 year was a joke!!!Arsenal have 0 english player on field, manchester have more just because of traditions etc., chelsea 2 cole, lampard, terry and liverpool carragher and gerrard that's it !!only foreign players make EPL so watchable and put it on 1st place in rankings

Im only talking about the standard of the 2 leagues here. Despite who has what nationality. The pace of the game etc. Its more entertaining to watch. If you was to watch Milan v Inter and a game of say todays game Chelsea v Arsenal which one would you choose if they was playing at the same time. I rest my case cos we all know who'll win. The games in serie A just hasnt got the appeal these days ( and ive highlighted the word these days) Blame it on calciopoli as i believe that has a massive importance of it all. The Italian game is too politically involved. They talk so much about every single referee decision and are too obsessed in my eye.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Im only talking about the standard of the 2 leagues here. Despite who has what nationality. The pace of the game etc. Its more entertaining to watch. If you was to watch Milan v Inter and a game of say todays game Chelsea v Arsenal which one would you choose if they was playing at the same time. I rest my case cos we all know who'll win. The games in serie A just hasnt got the appeal these days ( and ive highlighted the word these days) Blame it on calciopoli as i believe that has a massive importance of it all. The Italian game is too politically involved. They talk so much about every single referee decision and are too obsessed in my eye.
Agree, im a huge italian football fan and i never liked the english game but all what you've said is spot on.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Or matches like Liverpool and Chelsea in the Champions League, where the sides light up the pitch with 0-0 draws. :lol:

Don't speak on the behalf of everybody. Not everybody in this world likes fast-paced kick and run football; I for one don't.

You have crap football, in my opinion. It's quite mediocre.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I'm pissed that the referees in Serie A are instructed to blow their whistle for every little small thing and constantly stop the play. It's soooo boring and annoying. These players are grown men, and they should start acting that way. But they know that the ref will blow as soon as they fall, so they do it for tactical reasons. So the refs need to allow more contact and players would stop falling so easily. This isn't a league for 12 year olds!
They should donate their testicles to science, because they clearly don't need them. It's not even the diving that irritates me, but the rolling, crying, cringing and all the other play acting bullshit they pull right after. They don't even act this way in women's football.

It's blatant cheating to either get the player booked or force the ref to stop play and kill the other teams possession. It happens all the time in serie a but is only ever an issue if it influences the result.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
When Melo got sent off, the ESPN commentator in England said something along the lines of:

"He'll miss next weeks clash in Turin, although I doubt many Juventus fans will be sad to see him off the field in that game"

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
When Melo got sent off, the ESPN commentator in England said something along the lines of:

"He'll miss next weeks clash in Turin, although I doubt many Juventus fans will be sad to see him off the field in that game"
Will he miss only Genoa game, or as Dusan said 3 weeks???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)