Felipe Melo (73 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Melo is just, unlucky
He wasn't unlucky, he was acting like a little kid with a shit attitude thats he's problem. When he gets frustrated (even during he's time with fiorentina) he tends to hurt other players by jumping on their legs and intentionally hurting them. He does that frequently.

The moment he got that first yelow card i knew he'll get sent off sooner or later. Someone from our management "have to" talk to him. Enough is enough with that shit attitude, he should act like a professional player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I'm pissed that the referees in Serie A are instructed to blow their whistle for every little small thing and constantly stop the play. It's soooo boring and annoying. These players are grown men, and they should start acting that way. But they know that the ref will blow as soon as they fall, so they do it for tactical reasons. So the refs need to allow more contact and players would stop falling so easily. This isn't a league for 12 year olds!

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
I'm pissed that the referees in Serie A are instructed to blow their whistle for every little small thing and constantly stop the play. It's soooo boring and annoying. These players are grown men, and they should start acting that way. But they know that the ref will blow as soon as they fall, so they do it for tactical reasons. So the refs need to allow more contact and players would stop falling so easily. This isn't a league for 12 year olds!

This brings up the debate on how Italian football is slowly in decline. I honestly cannot stand watching serie A matches apart from Juve as its my duty. But you see my point. Players start going down knowing the ref will blow whereas in the EPL they say play til the whistle. And the matches tend to be free flowing unlike the dreadful stop start in serie A.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This brings up the debate on how Italian football is slowly in decline. I honestly cannot stand watching serie A matches apart from Juve as its my duty. But you see my point. Players start going down knowing the ref will blow whereas in the EPL they say play til the whistle. And the matches tend to be free flowing unlike the dreadful stop start in serie A.
:lol: PL :sergio: Tell that to the divers like Drogba, Gerrad and many others.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Your run-of-the-mill opinion on play has no bearing whatsoever on the rise or fall of Serie A. It's always been a tactical game in Italy. Judging by how poor England has always been whenever they reach a tournament, perhaps they could take some lessons.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Your run-of-the-mill opinion on play has no bearing whatsoever on the rise or fall of Serie A. It's always been a tactical game in Italy. Judging by how poor England has always been whenever they reach a tournament, perhaps they could take some lessons.
Maybe. I totally understand serie A is probably the most tactical league in the world probably, but im talking about the entertaining value. Its behind the likes of the EPL by a country mile and you know that. Im not going to sit hear and say whos the best what where and how. The standard of the game in Italy is bad at times. Even the best coaches are leaving Italy and thats a bad sign also.

:lol: PL :sergio: Tell that to the divers like Drogba, Gerrad and many others.
Eh ok! look how easy the serie A league fall over. Snipers hiding in the stands yeah. :sergio: You can pick a hand full in the EPL im not doubting that but how many hands do we need to count the many in serie A.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Hell no. If you compare refs from both sides properly, you find out that the Italian ones are usually more forgiving. Just look at what happens at the Box during a corner. And that usually because the Italian game is a bit more rough. But for the diving, its equal in both sides, and who doesn't hate it?

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Hell no. If you compare refs from both sides properly, you find out that the Italian ones are usually more forgiving. Just look at what happens at the Box during a corner. And that usually because the Italian game is a bit more rough. But for the diving, its equal in both sides, and who doesn't hate it?

What im saying is that the players in Serie A are Looking for free kicks more than anyone. Bloody hell thats where it mainly started from anyway, and dont start to deny that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Maybe. I totally understand serie A is probably the most tactical league in the world probably, but im talking about the entertaining value. Its behind the likes of the EPL by a country mile and you know that. Im not going to sit hear and say whos the best what where and how. The standard of the game in Italy is bad at times. Even the best coaches are leaving Italy and thats a bad sign also.
I don't find watching piss contests like West Ham vs. Stoke to be very entertaining, but that's just me. I won't speak on the behalf of others like you arrogant lot over there. But I will admit that watching several own goals in one match is indeed quite exciting. I'd just rather see it happen to the likes of cunt Terry, cunt Ferdinand and the rest of those wankers in an England shirt.

And you did not speak to your original point.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Your right that really annoys the hell out of me, if a player gets touched in the face in serie A he needs a stretcher! then he just walks back onto the field. These kind of things happen in all leagues of course but more often in Italy, there is more stop starts in Serie A than ive seen in any other league and it drives me mad. Hopefully in Serie A they will start to play to the whistle. They are trying to encourage this more in the EPL and its making the games a lot more watchable.

Apart from all this though i still find when the teams are actually playing there is no league more entertaining than Serie A :D

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
I don't find watching piss contests like West Ham vs. Stoke to be very entertaining, but that's just me. I won't speak on the behalf of others like you arrogant lot over there. But I will admit that watching several own goals in one match is indeed quite exciting. I'd just rather see it happen to the likes of cunt Terry, cunt Ferdinand and the rest of those wankers in an England shirt.

And you did not speak to your original point.

Arrogant! its what you get with winning im afraid. Do you remember the times when Italian football was at its height. Nah you probably dont as you're probably one of the fickle people on this forum. Selective memory. We'll see in this world cup how Italy will get on shall we. England wont win it as you'd expect from them but as long as we beat those Yank cunts i wont complain too much.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Arrogant! its what you get with winning im afraid. Do you remember the times when Italian football was at its height. Nah you probably dont as you're probably one of the fickle people on this forum. Selective memory. We'll see in this world cup how Italy will get on shall we. England wont win it as you'd expect from them but as long as we beat those Yank cunts i wont complain too much.
:snoop:

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Your right that really annoys the hell out of me, if a player gets touched in the face in serie A he needs a stretcher! then he just walks back onto the field. These kind of things happen in all leagues of course but more often in Italy, there is more stop starts in Serie A than ive seen in any other league and it drives me mad. Hopefully in Serie A they will start to play to the whistle. They are trying to encourage this more in the EPL and its making the games a lot more watchable.

Apart from all this though i still find when the teams are actually playing there is no league more entertaining than Serie A :D

Oh without a doubt! :agree: Im not getting annoyed here just stating what i see. Technically Italian football quality is better than EPL. But im so annoyed with the play acting. Drives me mad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)