Felipe Melo (55 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
He should know better than swinging his elbow. His last two games may have been mediocre but still he been a lot more valid than Diego.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
melo should stop being wasted as dmc. and momo is not very good as an mc. i think that if they played the opposite way we would be much better.

momo can mark and destroy but can't create so good. on the other hand melo can create but cant mark good enough and in many occasions he looses the games cause he is very hot tempered.

please ciro only for as game i want to see momo as a dm and melo as an mc...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you watch Melo he often flicks his elbows back when he holds off players, but then not everytime he does it does he have an extra from Platoon behind him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Still unpredictable, he was better tonight but this guy really needs to work on his attitude and decision making. ffs we spent 25mil on him, we are not Madrid, that is big money

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not denying that, he elbowed Balotelli in the stomach and attempted to get his head but there was no contact to the face and Balotelli fell clutching his face.

I can understand his frustration though, the Inter players were getting away with some nasty stuff

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm not denying that, he elbowed Balotelli in the stomach and attempted to get his head but there was no contact to the face and Balotelli fell clutching his face.

I can understand his frustration though, the Inter players were getting away with some nasty stuff
We all know what Balotelli did, how big scumbag he is, there is no question about it. Still Melo needs to control himself no matter what, he easily could cost us very important, maybe crucial points and that's my whole point.

I know that your posts aren't aimed at me but neither are mine, I just made an observation :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)