Felipe Melo (14 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know...put him down in the first minutes hard, that way everytime he gets the ball for the rest of the game he is thinking in the back of his mind "what the hell is Melo going to do to me this time?" Fear Factor baby

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Didnt have particularly good game, too soon for to get going after just starting training, but I want a clip on that ridicolous pass he made backwards, like flicked it backwards with such ease, hehe, most of you should remember it. Just one simple instance that showed his class.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He made a lot of good diagonal passes as well and looks as strong as an ox on one-on-one duels. To be honest I just thought he got tired in the end as he was much better in the first half.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
I like his arrogance...and how head strong he seems to be...Of course made some mistakes but lets not forget he has been back for like 4 days now. Maybe he relaxes too much sometimes...but he'll get better...he seems to have big cojones...

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Other than being a strong tackler and having a really decent range of passing, another thing that I enjoy Melo doing was how well he shield the ball away from the opposition which he did against Raul and Diarra last evening.
He put so much strength in blocking the challengers that it shaken them and makes them look a little silly ...

He did mis-placed a few simple passes but maybe becos he just barely came back to full training.

Can't wait to see the diamond-4 at full strength which will probably features Melo-Sissoko-Camo-Diego

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I know...put him down in the first minutes hard, that way everytime he gets the ball for the rest of the game he is thinking in the back of his mind "what the hell is Melo going to do to me this time?" Fear Factor baby
Loved the early yellow by Melo, when he clattered into CR. It was a bit clumsy, but it certainly got Ronaldo's attention.

It was great to see the physical approach we took on Ronaldo today. Sali did a pretty solid job on him, roughed him up nice a few times...

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Moggi: 'Melo was overpriced!' Sunday 2 August, 2009

Former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi casts his eye over the new season, including why his old club paid “double” what Felipe Melo is worth.
The man at the centre of the Calciopoli scandal continues to watch the Serie A scene and now acts as a pundit.

He was not impressed at the Bianconeri’s purchase of Felipe Melo for £21.5m, including Marco Marchionni, from Fiorentina.

That is far too much and I would never have spent that. In fact, I would not have paid more than half that sum,” snapped Moggi.

He is a good player. A bit slow, he can make a good partnership with [Momo] Sissoko, but not at those figures.”

The disgraced transfer guru also commented on the overall shape of Serie A this season and Milan’s evident problems.

“I don’t think Milan will remain with this squad, but in any case they are a step behind Inter and Juve.

“Then I see Roma and Fiorentina, followed by Genoa and Napoli. Palermo can also have a very good campaign.”

http://www.football-italia.net/aug2e.html

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Vieira is a snot-shirt mercenary man from France. At least Melo has the decency to take care of himself and not slobber on our jersey with pig slime like Mr. Four Year Old over there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)