Felipe Melo (354 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
We beat Liverpool 3-0 today at home and Melo played 70 minutes - he was one of the best on the field.

Thanks guys. It was a cheap bargain ;)
Galata has same great players in their squad.i was checking your squad
with all those rumours about the scandal that will eventually see fener heavily punished i believe that galata and possibly besiktas will fight for the championship

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
It must be difficult being one of the best in a team that finished 8th in the Turkish league :seven:
Did Juve win Seria A last year? Oh that's right, they finished 7th.

Was it difficult for him to be the best player in a team who finished league 7th? I dont think so :)

Before you talk shit about other teams, you need to focus on your team more. You aint doing any better pal.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Was it difficult for him to be the best player in a team who finished league 7th? I dont think so :)

Before you talk shit about other teams, you need to focus on your team more. You aint doing any better pal.
Are you trying to compare Turkish league with Serie A?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Damn, that was too easy.

Good luck for next year anyway, forza clubs that don't cheat! :D

Sep 21, 2010

Despite the fact that we have been awful the last couple of years, I would rather finish 7th in Serie A than 8th in the Turkish league.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008

Don't make me come over there and slap you in the face till you choke on your kebab.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
that's not the point
actually the point is that galata has money to sign Melo permanently and if you check their squad,they have possibly the best team along with Besiktas,Fener might be relegated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 354)