Felipe Melo (58 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How so? I speak with him from time to time on Twitter.
well adam and i were meant to do a Juve special podcast for serie A weekly, or back then it was called the minute +10 podcast, but he never showed up which meant i had to do all the talking myself. but never mind i promised kevin i would get back into the podcasting and article writing again soon

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
well adam and i were meant to do a Juve special podcast for serie A weekly, or back then it was called the minute +10 podcast, but he never showed up which meant i had to do all the talking myself. but never mind i promised kevin i would get back into the podcasting and article writing again soon
They are doing the podcast now, with Marco, Aaron and Lars(member here).
Let me know when you are making a comeback, I'll be reading and listening.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They are doing the podcast now, with Marco, Aaron and Lars(member here).
Let me know when you are making a comeback, I'll be reading and listening.
im sure you can still find some old articles of mine in the serieaweekly archives, whilst i did the first couple of podcasts of the season, first one wasn't so good as it was a last minute thing, second was better though, but yeah kevin has been asking me for weeks to get back into it, i brought alot of views to the site, one actually got published on the 4-4-2 site

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I have a lot of time for Adam Digby, but he's a little too pro Delneri for my liking.

Aaron, Lars and Marco are pretty cool too. They have a good podcast going on over at the offside.
completely different atmosphere to here, on the blog over there.... far less idiocy, childish nonsense, cliquey bullshit... the majority of posters are civil and united, and eager for little more than decent, to the point, chitchat about everything juve...and often other football matters as well. The podcasts are entertaining, and although i often disagree with mr digby..i often enjoy Lars and Aaron. all of them absolutely love the club, and i am grateful for their presence on the net...

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
completely different atmosphere to here, on the blog over there.... far less idiocy, childish nonsense, cliquey bullshit... the majority of posters are civil and united, and eager for little more than decent, to the point, chitchat about everything juve...and often other football matters as well. The podcasts are entertaining, and although i often disagree with mr digby..i often enjoy Lars and Aaron. all of them absolutely love the club, and i am grateful for their presence on the net...
If that's how you truly feel about these forums then why not leave ?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
i am hardly a major part of the community here...and like to read the gurus transfer rumours...also, there are a handful of decent people on here. Its just a different realm really, at the offside. Some people clearly enjoy idiocy, cliquey bullshit, stroking each other's virtual cocks...etcetcttetcttetcttetctc...fair enough. I come here, and go there, for football...have fallen foul of nobody over there, but many people here. I think that has a lot to do with the average age though, which here, must be surely around 13, and over there, more like 35...different strokes for different folks eh...

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Melo: "Last year was all the fault of me, Diego and Amauri, this year all Delneri. I’m with the coach, we are all with the coach. The situation is not all his fault. We all give our best but perhaps lack champions. We want him to remain at Juve, if he leaves I could go too"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)