Felipe Melo (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
yea mean he is like jack of all trades, but master at none. This also means that other than being a good footballer, he can be considered as an excellent athletic too. I think that the reason why he is considered a good player is because he can do everything fine, passing, tackling, attacking. this means he can be easily molded into any type of players the manager want
Maybe Melo will be our new edgar davids.:shifty: since we never truly really replaced him when he left IMO.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Byron,what the hell happened to your FB account?
One day I jaust realized that I don't have you among my friends and I asked Ahmed.He was surprised too.:D
Where the hell are you?
I know bro,its a long story.:D I hope this is a sign that your be gonna around the forum more often?

Ive been busy with my dad's construction company & maxing the company credit card.:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Wow so it looks like you transfered your Juve bank account money to dad's company,since u have only 3 credits here.:D
Honestly man,open your FB and add Ahmed et moi as your friends.:D
Glad to know you're doing fine and ,be sure that I'm here only to see what's new at the transfer market.;-)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Wow so it looks like you transfered your Juve bank account money to dad's company,since u have only 3 credits here.:D
Honestly man,open your FB and add Ahmed et moi as your friends.:D
Glad to know you're doing fine and ,be sure that I'm here only to see what's new at the transfer market.;-)
Crazy fucker.:D Ill have it activated in a few months but i never took anybody of my friendslist.Please send your cell number via pm,i wanna send you some good stuff.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)