Felipe Melo (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Well we definitely have some youngsters working their way up and I believe we have a backup for camo between daud, fausto or yago whom we have yet to see with the big boys. Ariaudo is also next in line plus immobile up top. If developed properly, next season technically we can just splurge in defense and build a supper Juventus again.....hjklahjklewhydxhbhjgfujkahjkl$fdshjksa

:snoop:
:agree:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
When the club states that there will be no more signings you can be sure that no extra capital expenditure will be made available to fund purchases.

The only way we can raise capital now would be from player sales or player swaps. These options remain a realistic objective inasmuch as several players have an uncertain future at the club. Now that Marchionni has gone, there are around 6 other who may potientially leave. Of these 6 only 4 would leave at most. Probably two or three. Almiron/Poulsen/Tiago/Salihamidžić/Grygera/Zanetti are the names that spring to mind.

Just enough to fund the Grosso acquisition.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well we definitely have some youngsters working their way up and I believe we have a backup for camo between daud, fausto or yago whom we have yet to see with the big boys. Ariaudo is also next in line plus immobile up top. If developed properly, next season technically we can just splurge in defense and build a supper Juventus again.....hjklahjklewhydxhbhjgfujkahjkl$fdshjksa

:snoop:
Would you settle for a Lunch Juventus?? Howz aboutz a late Breakfast Juventus?

Even better, a Taco Bell Run Juventus....................

mmmm Tacos

:D

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Unfortunately, it is a necessary evil:sergio: Our interest on so many forwards and the one year older Treze/DP will demand this next year.
I believe that we will go for a high profile forward (again) Smth like Cassano...
Our board for one reason, or the other, fortunately did not perform that this year,
its too much o ask they wont do it next year either.

But still, one sale and one acquisition will still let some cash and a lot of time for some upgrades.
Considering that our back ups in the offense would be still very competitive,
absolutely no need to spend more on our midfield
and i bet that the keeper's position wont be an issue either.
There is no other choice, than spending the rest to transfer budget on our defense!! (finally):juventus:
we will need another forward when treza and del start not being good. del is 34 and still is very good. treza is 31. he isn't so old. if next year both of them play well. if treza scores 25 goals or smth, will be any need to go fo a new striker??? i think that as long as the player is good you should keep him. treza and del are 2 legends and they should retire here, apart from this though treza is only 31. i don't see the reason for him to leave if he plays well. he had the operation last year and he won't have injuries now, the year before this he scored 20 goals. and now we have a new system that is much better for all our strikers. so as long as our strikers play well i don't see the reason for buying more strikers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)