Felipe Melo (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
all this buz for quoting from goal.com...sorry guys plzzz dont sue me for that!!
im just an honest fan who thought that freedom of quoting news still exists in forums..as what the hell does goal.com defers from channel4 for god's sake!! :/

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Just dont bet everything on the quotes about last transfers.
Similar reports and even our board confirmed that we dont have any more money to spend, before selling first.
We supposedly had 11-13 max to spend, but here we are spending 21instead...

If we sell the unneeded now Poulsen/Tiago and maybe even Grygera too,we will raise suffice funds for a wing-back!

I dont really see the need to add a 25mil, new CM/DM, but at least we are adding less players, already competent/proven but also with great potential!!
If we want to compete with the best, this is the way forward!

Hopefully we are done with our midfield for a long time...
We might replace Treze next year and we will finally fix that defense!!!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Oh I made a mistake. Channel 4 says one more signing left and Juventus.com said no more signings. But Channel 4 is more recent.

My bad.
This whole mercato closed-mercato open routine is really confusing and alot of people seem to interpret what they read in their own way. Only thing I've read regarding this is Blanc saying 'the next player to arrive, will be the last' or something along those lines, implying Melo will be our last purchase.

Where does it say on C4 that he said there would be another signing? Let's hope so.. :xfinger:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This whole mercato closed-mercato open routine is really confusing and alot of people seem to interpret what they read in their own way. Only thing I've read regarding this is Blanc saying 'the next player to arrive, will be the last' or something along those lines, implying Melo will be our last purchase.

Where does it say on C4 that he said there would be another signing? Let's hope so.. :xfinger:
“Today Brazil are represented in our squad by Diego and Amauri,” he added. “But if we make one more signing then our summer spending will be over.” - Blanc

Actually. He doesn't mention Melo. So I was right all along!
Blanc has said this twice. But I'm pretty sure that Secco implied one more could be on the cards. He hasn't said it it won't happen so here's to hoping.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
well a midfield of momo,marchisio,diego and melo can certainly last for quite a few years, lets say 4-5, excluding injuries
Even without Poulsen; Tiago, Almiron, CZ, Giovinco, Camo and CZ would also guarantee enough depth until some new promising youngsters become available.
I seriously believe/hope we are finally done with our midfield and we will start investing in other positions now.
At least for the next 2 years and i mean it, not even considering depth players either! We are done!
this first part of this isn't so nesesary. if treza does not do well this year maybe, if he is still usefull he should end his career here...
Unfortunately, it is a necessary evil:sergio: Our interest on so many forwards and the one year older Treze/DP will demand this next year.
I believe that we will go for a high profile forward (again) Smth like Cassano...
Our board for one reason, or the other, fortunately did not perform that this year,
its too much o ask they wont do it next year either.

But still, one sale and one acquisition will still let some cash and a lot of time for some upgrades.
Considering that our back ups in the offense would be still very competitive,
absolutely no need to spend more on our midfield
and i bet that the keeper's position wont be an issue either.
There is no other choice, than spending the rest to transfer budget on our defense!! (finally):juventus:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well we definitely have some youngsters working their way up and I believe we have a backup for camo between daud, fausto or yago whom we have yet to see with the big boys. Ariaudo is also next in line plus immobile up top. If developed properly, next season technically we can just splurge in defense and build a supper Juventus again.....hjklahjklewhydxhbhjgfujkahjkl$fdshjksa

:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)