Felipe Melo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Then why is not official yet?

For what I have read, we were going to use Marchionni has part of the deal to lower his price, so we were going to pay 20 million + Marchionni, so he was part of the deal
I'm not saying he wont be a part of the deal, I'm saying the deal wont fall if he doesn't accept. They are surely trying to insert him in the deal, that's why it isn't official. If they dont work that out, I guess we'll pay the full release clause.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Yeaah that asshole ruined everything!! No Melo, No Scudetto, No CL, Fuck you Marco!!

Please, it's normal he'd ask for more money. He's making a step down from CL team to Uefa, might as well try to make a step up financially. I dont blame him for trying, and plus his agent is probably a big factor here. But again, Melo's transfer doesn't depend on Marco.
As far as I've understood his transfer is connected to the Melo transfer. He ruined it for so he's still an asshole in my eyes. He should know his place.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think it is indeed a greedy attitude to demand more money when you have failed to impress at your previous club and have to go to a lesser club...

Diego_28

THE ZODIAC
Jun 27, 2009
I dont know if any other clubs are after Melo but from what Ive been hearing and this article in todays Sun newspaper (uk), Arsenal dont have 20+m to be spending on a single player:-

ARSENAL do not have enough cash to finance Arsene Wenger's Premier League dream, claims their second-biggest shareholder.
Russian Alisher Usmanov failed in an attempt to talk the club into a rights issue to generate funds for a transfer war chest for boss Wenger.
In a statement his holding company said: "The board are confident they have adequate resources to strengthen the squad. We do not share their view."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)