Felipe Melo (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marchionni wrecks Melo move?

There are shock reports that Marco Marchionni could wreck Felipe Melo’s proposed move to Juventus, letting Arsenal back in.

The Bianconeri reached a deal last night to hand over Marchionni plus cash for a total £21m to bring in Melo from Fiorentina.

According to violanews.com this evening, the move has hit a major obstacle, as Marchionni is unhappy with the contract he has been offered.

Unfortunately we won’t be doing anything,” agent Bruno Carpeggiani told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We only asked for 200,000 Euros more than Marco was earning at Juve, but Fiorentina just don’t want to know. It’s a shame.

There are also suggestions some people would prefer they not work it out. TuttoJuve.com reports that a clause in Melo’s contract gives agent Jose Rodriquez Baster 10 per cent if a club activated the buy-out clause using only cash.

Including Marchionni in the move, at a cost of under £5m, would in fact lose the agent a great deal of money.

Fiorentina.it claims that Arsenal were lining up a new offer for Brazilian midfielder Melo when news of the deal with Juventus emerged.

The Gunners were ready to hand over Philippe Senderos, Emmanuel Eboue and £5m.

Mine is 100% right.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Now back to reality,i don't believe the deal will fail only because of 200k on Marco's Salary ffs,Juve will push on Marco to work a deal there with the Viola.and even in the worst case i expect Juve to throw in another 5mil.we're not in aposition to lose on both D'ago & Melo.especially when we already have the deal with them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
“Unfortunately we won’t be doing anything,” agent Bruno Carpeggiani told the Gazzetta dello Sport..
What does this mean? Does it mean that they will accept the deal and that their demands failed...because anyway they have no ground to put demands (if MM wants to play next season)

You forgot the link :sergio:

ßüякε;2063000 said:
The next person to post that story gets a warning, starting NOW!
DA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)