Felipe Melo (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I did some research. Eboue is earning 82 000 pounds a week. That's 4.25m bp a year.

My source is a poor one [ http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_Emmanuel_Eboue_get_paid_as_salary_weekly ] but i can't get the info from another place.

4.25m pounds equals almost 5m eur a year.
So i wonder, will he accept to join Fiorentina where Gilardino earns 1.65m eur a year, Melo earns 1.2m eur, Frey earns 1.5m and Mutu earns 1.65m officially but it's rumored that he makes 2m a year and he's the highest paid player. Fiorentina have a 1.65m salary cap and Eboue will have to take a drastic wage cut.

Well he'll have to take a wage cut if he wants any first team football. He isn't sniffing shit with Sagna playing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well he'll have to take a wage cut if he wants any first team football. He isn't sniffing shit with Sagna playing.
Sure, but we're taking about a very big cut here. If the numbers about his current wages are true, and concidering Viola's salary cap, he'll at least have to take a 3.35m euro cut. That's really a lot of money.

Even some filthy rich players like Ronaldo, Ibra or Kaka won't accept such a wage cut, even if it means not playing at all. Will Eboue take it? :shifty:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's really an insane wage for Eboue.

Arsenal should really try hard to let him go and free up some wage space.

Although he may know that he will have to take a major pay cut to go somewhere else.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
well. . .
this transfers season is getting sad. . .
like the last one
i allways wake up waiting for good news..but. . . .

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The papers always say things like this, the transfer season has just began how can you say that is "like last one" just wait and see what we do and then you can say if it was dissapointing or not.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I did some research. Eboue is earning 82 000 pounds a week. That's 4.25m bp a year.

My source is a poor one [ http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_Emmanuel_Eboue_get_paid_as_salary_weekly ] but i can't get the info from another place.

4.25m pounds equals almost 5m eur a year.
So i wonder, will he accept to join Fiorentina where Gilardino earns 1.65m eur a year, Melo earns 1.2m eur, Frey earns 1.5m and Mutu earns 1.65m officially but it's rumored that he makes 2m a year and he's the highest paid player. Fiorentina have a 1.65m salary cap and Eboue will have to take a drastic wage cut.
I would be astonished if those figures are accurate.

Arsenal are pretty mean, compared to the other big teams in England, when it comes to wages, so I very much doubt they are paying a squad player as much as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)