Felipe Melo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You said exactly the same thing about Diego and Bayern :lol:

Now only add that Melo has bigger chances to win domestically and in Europe if he goes to Arsenal and it will practically be a copy-paste of your Diego to Bayern posts.
I hope Melo's father interferes and make this happen, as well then...
I dont know if he can win more in Arsenal, by i know that Fiorentina would rather not upgrade one of their main competitors. And they owned Secoo in each and every deal he has made with them so far!
Different situations and i never heard Melo saying that he always wanted to join Juve, like Diego, or even Dago did...
I dont see the extra boost, do you?? Are you kind enough to point this out??
You lol icon makes it look like you think what i said its not logic.
So if you are so sure about our chances signing him and you think its so obvious, do you care to elaborate why??
Whats your point here?? I know you work with well thought arguments, you are not Jack...
And Allen, take care, you are giving more food to the troll:sergio:
Why all the hate???
:shifty:
Whats so funny about it, dont you think they can???

Most of your post are molately are mockery, can you please enlighten the forums with your wisdom and post some more arguments??
Esp on important matters, i send you a pm, you obviously ignored...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cron, it's funny because no matter what's going on you rarely (almost never) look on the bright side.

Lets say we do sign Melo tomorrow.
Now lets say that we're linked with..pffff..Eboue next week but it's reported that Bayern are also after him.
I think that the first thing you'll say will be that Bayern can offer more to the player and the team and how we stand no chance of signing him if Bayern want him.:D
You'll ignore the signings of Melo and Diego and you'll immediately mention the worst thing that might happen.

So no, i'm not saying that what you said is illogical and that you're wrong. Melo and Fiorentina can easily accept Arsenal's offer in the end. But i do find it funny that you ALWAYS look at things in such a pessimistic way.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And I do post my opinion about players and formations but you can't see them because they are insignificant in comparison to Cronios' essays.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What more can we offer to Melo though Cronios? More chances of winning silverware, or more chances to earn higher money. Cos i would beg to differ in either case.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we sign melo and diego and eboue he wouldn't be happy because we didn't get a left wingback even though we would be 10 times stronger and then highlight amauri was a waste last year. Cron, be more optimistic for a change....

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cron, it's funny because no matter what's going on you rarely (almost never) look on the bright side.

Lets say we do sign Melo tomorrow.
Now lets say that we're linked with..pffff..Eboue next week but it's reported that Bayern are also after him.
I think that the first thing you'll say will be that Bayern can offer more to the player and the team and how we stand no chance of signing him if Bayern want him.:D
You'll ignore the signings of Melo and Diego and you'll immediately mention the worst thing that might happen.

So no, i'm not saying that what you said is illogical and that you're wrong. Melo and Fiorentina can easily accept Arsenal's offer in the end. But i do find it funny that you ALWAYS look at things in such a pessimistic way.
The forums need a voice of reason. i am just pointing out what i feel it has to be pointed out, to give a must complete perspective.

I am a realist! Ignorance of reality annoys me, but i am tolerant. (unlike Jack)
And i want to help ppl retaining their contact with reality.
I dont want to see them hurt, as they will crash and burn if they do try riding the clouds without wings!

I am not a pessimist, i do sound like a pessimist, because i am trying to balance out the overwhelming and unrealistic optimism.
When i am also positive, my posts are just ignored, as it is one more voice, aliened with so many others. It is only because some ppl have a problem with my negative posts, why the negatives ones are so stressed out!

Is there an officially policy of the forum, to post optimistic only posts??
Whats wrong with posting another perspective?

Whats the point of ignoring reality, just to be optimistic??

Each year i ask for 2-3 things:
-Permanent defensive upgrades
-Increase of the quality % of our starters
-Respect to our limited funds

And every year we get,
-free quick fixes in the defense, unable to help now or in the future
-More useless squad players, or quality players who replace already useful players, instead of the mediocre ones. Resulting in no real quality percentage in our first eleven, despite spending the funds that could make it happen.
-Wasting our limited funds left and right and never retrieve any of it.

So far, these are the facts, when the facts change, so will my mode.
Secco has a certain tradition with Fiorentina, wishful thinking aint gonna help him.
He will either outsmart them, or they will. So far they outsmarted him every year.
What makes you think, smth has changed now??
This is the best test for Secco, this is his chance to prove smth.
Feel free to go ahead and bet on the loser, just because he represent Juve.
I hope that the loser wins, but i wont invest my hopes on him again.
He burnt me again and again. I expect to see a reason to believe in him!!

He will gain my respect and i reason to believe him, if he pulls this through.

Thats not optimistic or pessimistic, just realistic!
And I do post my opinion about players and formations but you can't see them because they are insignificant in comparison to Cronios' essays.
No, they are just insignificant comparing them to the number of your mockery posts...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We've signed Diego he is quality. If we get Melo he is quality. If we get Eboue he is very good. Secco is doing good at the moment.

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #358
    Why do a few people rate Eboue? The Arsenal fans rate Eboue as we rate Molinaro. He is shit!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)