Felipe Melo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wait so Juve sent Marchionni off to Fiorentina without getting his approval first so that the deal would go through?

:lol:
Well, Juve didn't know how much money Fiorentina were willing to pay for Marco's salary.
Marchionni agreed to join Fiorentina, but the problems (if it's true that there are problems) occured when Fiorentina and Marchionni's agent negotiated the terms of his contract. Apparently Marchionni's agent asked for 1.2m a year but Fiorentina are willing to pay him only the same money he earns in Juve, which is 1m eur a year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I say F U Marco. We should send him to play in the north pole. He is asking for more money than what he got in Juventus, wtf is that about. He played badly for us and didn't add anything to our game and still has the dignity to ask for more money, man this guy can fit perfectly as an AIG exective.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, Juve didn't know how much money Fiorentina were willing to pay for Marco's salary.
Marchionni agreed to join Fiorentina, but the problems (if it's true that there are problems) occured when Fiorentina and Marchionni's agent negotiated the terms of his contract. Apparently Marchionni's agent asked for 1.2m a year but Fiorentina are willing to pay him only the same money he earns in Juve, which is 1m eur a year.
I don't blame him for asking for more money. It is after all a business. He should get some compensation for leaving a team that will be likely challenging for Serie A and going to a team that won't.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßüякε;2063159 said:
I agree, but it's not like he's Gilardino who went from Milan to Fiorentina, it's fuckin' Macaroni.
So. He's not asking for 2 million. It's 200,000 and he'll probably settle for half that. Chump change really, not a big deal.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I'm certain that isn't a big deal... worst case scenario, I suspect Juve will pony up the 200k/yr to force the deal through.

I bet they meet in the middle by the end of the week and everyone will be happy.

Mar 30, 2006
I dont think Juve will let this deal break down over 200 000 a year. But if the agents are being sneaky then it will be difficult.

Really they will make more money with Juve then with Arsenal because I doubt Arsenal will pay more cash that Juve.. they will try to cut the deal down with players so the agents wont get as much.

I think it will be an embarrassment if Juve miss out on Melo after everyone thought we had clued the deal up. Even Amauri was talking about it at the presentation of the jersey. We got to get this done.

bianconeri1897

Il Protagonista
May 22, 2008
You guys can fucking forget about some left backs. According to Mr.Blanc this will be our last signing. Fuck that. Melo is great signing but we still need a left back Grosso or Santos dont care but we cant stop with Melo. FFS are we going to play with Molinaro och De Ceglie screw that. I would be more disappointed if we dont get Grosso och Santos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)