Felipe Melo (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Ma come si faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....lo volevate vende??? se ne voleva anda??? ok mi sta bene se questo serviva pè fa cassa...ma no alla rubentus...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A Viola fan :lol2:
:lol: :lol:

I really hope this is true. I'll be so happy if I awake tomorrow to news that it's been made official.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
That's an attitude. We only give 20mil€ for true champions,not some mid-table garbage :)
D'Agostino is a very good player, not some mid-table garbage and I would be happy to have had him. Melo on the other hand is class. Worth every penny and Marchionni too.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Didn't Cron say we had more to offer him? I think he's taking his first piece of humble pie as we speak.
Cronios will be delighted and super happy that we signed Melo, but don't expect him to admit his mistake. He'll find his excuses, as always. :)

@ That Fiorentina fan :rofl2: :rofl2:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
OMG, this is amazing. I really need tissues. Secco You are a legend if you could pull this up. Now let's the season start so we can kick inter (merda) milan around.:spliff: (Smoking my marcello lippi special victory cigar)

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #653
    LETS FUCKING SIGN CRISTIANO RONALDO, KAKA, BENZEMA AND ALBIOL FROM MADRID WHILE WE ARE AT IT!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME.

WE GOT RID OF MARCHIONNI! THIS IS A MIRACLE !!

IM SO FUCKING HAPPY!!

:scarf: :jvefan: :scarf: :jvefan:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    well the Marchisio-Sissoko-Melo trio will offer muh needed protection for the shitty Cannavaro. And we really need that.

What a hard working midfield that will be. Diego can run wild with those 3 protecting him.

Zanetti, Camo, Sali and maybe Poulsen as back up. Sell Tiago and maybe Poulsen.

adelove

The Very Special One
    Sep 29, 2003
    1. i hope this is true
    2. if it is, bravo secco n d entire juve board
    3. i feel sorry for d'agostino, but this is the perfect go f*** yourself to pozzo and udinese
    4.there's so much more i wnat 2 say,but i'll wait till this is confirmed

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)