Federico Mattiello* (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Obviously, not sure though if he did commit a foul, it's 50-50 from Federico's part I'd say.

Btw, don't you think Nainggolan could have won the ball without the tackle if he's physically stronger (and I agree he is much stronger)?

Maybe. But I think he was also concerned about protecting himself, therefore he tackled the way he did. Mostly I believe Mattiello made an inexperienced call and unfortunately was injured because of it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I highly doubt they calculate their weight and consider age before sliding into a tackle :p
Don't be fool :pado:, If I'm playing and I know (every player knows) if he can physically out-muscle an opposition then I'd probably challenge for a ball without a tackle if we both were pretty close on a ball.

Go lift some weights asshole :D

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I am an animal on the field, in the dressing room though ...
Bed also ?! :eyebrows

Back on topic, Get well soon Federico ,
Cant stand that assshole Nainggolan , dirty prick

- - - Updated - - -

I just read 2nd last page , 7 has his own opinion , Rab also has , but 7 has tendency to defend his fellow Belgian , nothing change the fact that Nainggolan is a dirty player.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think there is ever much going on in Radja Nainggolan's mind.
No. Nainggolan is.. not smart. And that is putting it mildly. But he is a very dedicated football player and a true professional. I don't think he set out to hurt anyone with that tackle and I still don't think it was even a foul.

Bed also ?! :eyebrows

Back on topic, Get well soon Federico ,
Cant stand that assshole Nainggolan , dirty prick

- - - Updated - - -

I just read 2nd last page , 7 has his own opinion , Rab also has , but 7 has tendency to defend his fellow Belgian , nothing change the fact that Nainggolan is a dirty player.
Nainggolan is one tough motherfucker. In fact, if you and him were in the same room, you wouldn't talk like that, because he'd eat you alive. That being said he is not a dirty player. In fact he's anything but. Yes, he throws himself into challenges. But I've rarely, if ever, seen him do something malicious. In this case Mattiello came in far more recklessly.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be fool :pado:, If I'm playing and I know (every player knows) if he can physically out-muscle an opposition then I'd probably challenge for a ball without a tackle if we both were pretty close on a ball.

Go lift some weights asshole :D
I'm not sure if he could have outmuscled him from that angle though. Tackling was a logical choice in my opinion.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
No. Nainggolan is.. not smart. And that is putting it mildly. But he is a very dedicated football player and a true professional. I don't think he set out to hurt anyone with that tackle and I still don't think it was even a foul.

Nainggolan is one tough motherfucker. In fact, if you and him were in the same room, you wouldn't talk like that, because he'd eat you alive. That being said he is not a dirty player. In fact he's anything but. Yes, he throws himself into challenges. But I've rarely, if ever, seen him do something malicious. In this case Mattiello came in far more recklessly.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure if he could have outmuscled him from that angle though. Tackling was a logical choice in my opinion.

Of course not , even if i was 20 cm taller or 20 kg fatter than him :D

Lets drop this mate , this is beyond our control to rate something subjectively , maybe the case with Mattielo was 50:50 situation but still he has commited lot of nasty challenges which i can't bother to find the footage :p

You have your own reserve for Nainggolan and me either which i appreciate it mate , cheers :pint

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh well, that will prevent rakib from putting him as our starting LB in his formations for next season.
:lol:

He's shielding the ball with the inside of his foot. If you look at the replay he tries to block the ball with the INSIDE of his foot. I don't think it's a foul at all.

On the other hand I do think Mattiello came in recklessly and DID commit a foul.

To be honest the difference between both players is probably Nainggolan's experience and the fact he's just a lot stronger physically.
That sums it up for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)