Federico Mattiello* (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
attack to Nainggolan and roma facebook
It was an accident, cant blame Naingolan for that.

But you can blame Paredes, while other players on both teams were shocked and called for immediate help, this lowfile ran forward and signalled for ref to yellow card the kid and then SHOUTed IN HIS FACE TO HAVE DIVED :andy2: What kind of scum does this???? :andy2:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Following the injury sustained by Federico Mattiello during this afternoon’s game between Chievo and Roma, club doctor Fabrizio Tencone travelled down to visit the midfielder at Verona’s Ospedale Negrar.

He will work alongside Chievo’s medical staff and Dr. Zorzi in identifying the type of surgery required by Mattiello and its time frame.

Good Luck

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It was an accident, cant blame Naingolan for that.

But you can blame Paredes, while other players on both teams were shocked and called for immediate help, this lowfile ran forward and signalled for ref to yellow card the kid and then SHOUTed IN HIS FACE TO HAVE DIVED :andy2: What kind of scum does this???? :andy2:
roma is a mediocre team and Naingolan is a mediocre player
without doubt it's a very bad tackle!!What a mess! Gets on my nerves!
Nainggolan should have been sent off for his horrible foul on Mattiello. .It's a pity that BATISUTA(Fiorentina Legend) has been played for both of these teams(roma & inter)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not technically a bad tackle, its more of a very ufortunate sitaution, both of them went in hard for the ball, and both of them pretty much got part of it, its just a tragic accident that the kid got his leg stuck in dangerous angle.

But the sitaution itself, if he hadnt got stuck between Nainggolans leg in such awkward angle ( the tempo and force of it made it worse), I'm pretty sure the ref would prolly given freekick to Nainggolan, since Mattiello was one standing and coming in more dangerous angle and slightly later on the challenge.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Its not technically a bad tackle, its more of a very ufortunate sitaution, both of them went in hard for the ball, and both of them pretty much got part of it, its just a tragic accident that the kid got his leg stuck in dangerous angle.

But the sitaution itself, if he hadnt got stuck between Nainggolans leg in such awkward angle ( the tempo and force of it made it worse), I'm pretty sure the ref would prolly given freekick to Nainggolan, since Mattiello was one standing and coming in more dangerous angle and slightly later on the challenge.
:tup:

I mean it sucks, but Nainggolian isn't really responsible for that.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:agree:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Unbelieveable injury to a rising young player in Serie A. Unfortunate and very sad but hopefully he remains strong mentally throughout it all and can play again.

But the action of Paredes after the tackle is truly disgusting. Such blatant disregard and assuming on his part shows him to be a player below the injury of an opponent and looking for "advantage" even in the worst of circumstances.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man this is sad. I hope he can recover and pick up where he left off. Thankfully because of his young age his bones are still developing slightly, no? Maybe more resilient?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)