Federico Gatti (5 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Regardless of whatever happens in the future, you absolutely have to love and admire this guys journey from bricklayer playing in semi-pro leagues a few years ago, to signing for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Who knows, he might actually play for us for next season onwards and be an unqualified success. A new age Torricelli (different position tho)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
but if he’s as good as people are saying his development should take priority. Sitting on the bench waiting for multiple injuries isn’t ideal.
I’d keep a 5th CB next year, could be Dragusin or De Winter aswel, but they are a lot younger.

Things can change fast, just keep the best out of those 3. During Allegri’s previous term we always had 5 CB as far as I remember.

I do agree that a year Serie A wouldn’t hurt at all, but I can see 5 CBs becoming a priority for Allegri. Also last season to train with Chiellini aswel

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’d keep a 5th CB next year, could be Dragusin or De Winter aswel, but they are a lot younger.

Things can change fast, just keep the best out of those 3. During Allegri’s previous term we always had 5 CB as far as I remember.

I do agree that a year Serie A wouldn’t hurt at all, but I can see 5 CBs becoming a priority for Allegri. Also last season to train with Chiellini aswel
yeah having a fifth cb is fine I jus would make it someone who isn’t as highly rated as Gatti. Maybe Dragusin. Danilo is here too, he’s essentially the fifth cb anyway.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #67
    Moggi likes the transfer but also doesn't excluded us including him in a Bremer deal with the bovines who wanted Gatti.

Moggi never got one right for years now though.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
    I like what I saw in the videos. Especially his confidence. If he has enough brains to understand game awareness and tactics this may turn out to be a new Barza.

Sent from my ...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    I like Bremer a lot, but I hope we keep this dude, got a good feeling about him. Not only was he a part time footballer until a few years ago, he also used to be a midfielder. His story is crazy, from serie D to Juventus within three years.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #77
    Frosinone sporting director was on radio and said Bayern, PSG, inDa, nipples, Sassuolo... wanted him. They had better offers but the fact we let him stay on loan till the end of the season was a big factor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)