Federico Chiesa (37 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
well, the way he has been playing, not sure if it would be a bad thing if he leaves...

Would you been happy we sold Vlahovic last summer because he was struggling last season?

Because the scenario is similar. Young top player struggling with confidence and health trying to find form back, under rigid hapless gameplan. Even worse in his case because unlike Vlahovic he is completely played out of position (he desperately tries to go left to find space but Kostic in the way lol).

With players of this calibre you remain patient with them as much as possible. And hope your next coach uses him as an actual winger, before it's too late to renew contract with.

Yildiz did nothing either when he came on in AllegriBall. How long will it take for you impatient mofos to give up on him too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How many times does Allegri think this round peg square hole experiment with players will work the same way it did with Mandzukic?

This chiesa support striker role just doesn't suit him. You Know Chiesa wants to play wide and put his head down, just stop with this idiocy now Allegri

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How many times does Allegri think this round peg square hole experiment with players will work the same way it did with Mandzukic?

This chiesa support striker role just doesn't suit him. You Know Chiesa wants to play wide and put his head down, just stop with this idiocy now Allegri
It's almost three seasons now (with a terrible injury in the meantime) that Chiesa's not doing well here. It's almost three seasons that Allegri is back. The injury is a solid excuse, but I'm pushing more towards Allegri being the main reason for Chiesa's not so good performances. He shined under Pirlo and he wasn't doing well under Allegri even before the injury and also now, long time after the injury.
They are not a good pair and it's gonna be a shame if we lost Chiesa because of Allegri. I'd love to try him here under another coach.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's almost three seasons now (with a terrible injury in the meantime) that Chiesa's not doing well here. It's almost three seasons that Allegri is back. The injury is a solid excuse, but I'm pushing more towards Allegri being the main reason for Chiesa's not so good performances. He shined under Pirlo and he wasn't doing well under Allegri even before the injury and also now, long time after the injury.
They are not a good pair and it's gonna be a shame if we lost Chiesa because of Allegri. I'd love to try him here under another coach.
The injury is one thing, but that's no excuse for what is clearly someone confused and bereft of confidence, Chiesa is a modern footballer, there's no 2 ways about it. This thing about how Chiesa takes a lot of shots on goal so in Allegri's mind he's a viable centre forward is just ridiculous. It's no coincidence that even for Italy post injury Chiesa looks more like his former self. Allegri is a talent killer. Simple as.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you imagine if Allegri was a sporting director? He'd tell his manager that he's signed a 20 goal a season striker, but because he's physical and can pass the ball, Allegri will sell the idea that he's a midfielder.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we insist on deploying that retarded 3-5-2 formation so we can play the Serie B bricklayer and the Brazilian Tranny, then this dude needs to leave to salvage his career.

Hopefully, in the summer, Toli does what is right and sends the reptilian fraudulent fuck on a one way trip to Tuscany.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
What bothers me is that Allegri has actually said (prolly more than once) that he knew Chiesa is better on the wings.

He knew it, but still he shoehorns him into that supporting striker role for the sake of his pathetic 3-5-2.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Would you been happy we sold Vlahovic last summer because he was struggling last season?

Because the scenario is similar. Young top player struggling with confidence and health trying to find form back, under rigid hapless gameplan. Even worse in his case because unlike Vlahovic he is completely played out of position (he desperately tries to go left to find space but Kostic in the way lol).

With players of this calibre you remain patient with them as much as possible. And hope your next coach uses him as an actual winger, before it's too late to renew contract with.

Yildiz did nothing either when he came on in AllegriBall. How long will it take for you impatient mofos to give up on him too.

The case of Vlahovic and Chiesa is similar but has one BIG difference... Chiesa has one year in his contract, but to stand correct, I dont want Chiesa to be sold, but his contract expiring its a problem.

If the problem its Allegri then the answer its pretty simple, we just have to wait and see if the team chooses to keep Allegri or not, if we choose Allegri, Chiesa goes...

To me, the answer its not that simple, and seems to me that the club has more doubts on Chiesa's form...

So, in resume... , I would prefer to Chiesa and Juventus extend the contract, If Allegri is the problem, the solution its pretty simple but dont think thats the only issue on his possible extension...

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Federico Chiesa’s agent (Ramadani) was at yesterday’s Juve v Frosinone match, It’s rumoured that the agent’s presence in Turin was not only to watch Federico but to also continue talks with the Juventus management over Chiesa’s contract renewal.If Chiesa doesn't renew he will be sold this summer(@Gazzetta_it)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It would be a monumental fuck up if this guys walks out for free after next season. Normally I would say the player is never bigger than the club but in our case so many others suffer under allegri as well.

If allegri is staying then giuntoli has a lot of hard decisions to make because several players are not playing at their best under allegri and it is pointless keeping these guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)