Federico Chiesa (18 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
No offense, but I'm depressed after reading posts where we feel sorry for players that they have to play in a shithole called Juventus. Be it Chiesa, Vlahovic, Yildiz or whomever else.
We are like Manure. We should have an entrance banner at Continassa which reads "where players, their Hopes and Dreams, come to die".

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Doomsday talk aside, what’s really most important is that Chiesa manages to somehow regain his confidence and fitness, his future was never as up for debate as it’s been recently and i fear the signals/rumors are coming also from the club whom are likely not happy with the contractual situation and are now also not as convinced as before about offering him a better deal due to the lack of form and availability…

Will need to step it up big time in the next few months, that ofc only if he will actually be fit enough to play, but for now the upcoming games should be a good place to start from.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I told you guys this guy was not a good player.

you know who were good players? Mandzukic. Dybala. Tevez. Morata.
Those were players with footballing brains and actually showed intelligence and effort. Chiesa is just a more expensive krasic.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If there's an offer and the terrorist is still the coach...sell him
Add every player to that list...if allgeri remains no point keeping anyone. Shut shop.

- - - Updated - - -

I told you guys this guy was not a good player.

you know who were good players? Mandzukic. Dybala. Tevez. Morata.
Those were players with footballing brains and actually showed intelligence and effort. Chiesa is just a more expensive krasic.
Agreed...they performed very well under his cunt bag. I have no idea how.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He was poor.

In his defence just about every time he got the ball he had 3 players on him because we had absolutely not threat from anyone else other than him or Cambiaso. But he doesn't help himself by slowing things down to walking speed before starting a dribble.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He was poor.

In his defence just about every time he got the ball he had 3 players on him because we had absolutely not threat from anyone else other than him or Cambiaso. But he doesn't help himself by slowing things down to walking speed before starting a dribble.
Our right side with Weah offered nothing so Chiesa had to take on several Udinese players everytime he got the ball. He was poor but we looked far worse once him and Cambiasso were taken off.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Excellent player that did all he could against half of Udinese's team whenever he had the ball, and still managed to dribble past them to put in crosses, create chances, and get off shots multiple times. Some of you are on fucking crack.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He was poor.

basically what kulusevski had to go through under allegri on the right side. there is truth to this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)