Federico Chiesa (20 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
you're right, thats why I've been watching the NFL and NBA more often this past few years. Hell I've even watched more Notts county matches this season, at least they score for fun and doing well.
honestly i havent really enjoyed Juve since before the pandemic. It's just stupid decision after stupid decision, specifically manager hires. The Sarri move, the majority of people on here knew that wouldnt work. The Pirlo one, fans were optimistic, but the dude had literally zero experience and then got canned after one season. Etc etc, it's all just boring at this point. Watch them try and bring Conte back again lol. That would be on brand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
honestly i havent really enjoyed Juve since before the pandemic. It's just stupid decision after stupid decision, specifically manager hires. The Sarri move, the majority of people on here knew that wouldnt work. The Pirlo one, fans were optimistic, but the dude had literally zero experience and then got canned after one season. Etc etc, it's all just boring at this point. Watch them try and bring Conte back again lol. That would be on brand.
The worst bit about this season above all others in recent years? This club is actually making me hate alot of the players. Not so much Chiesa, Dusan or even the youngsters, but mainly the senior players and twats like paredes who I can't even like at the best of times and allegri still trusts the freaking likes of sandro and cuadrado... God I hope the next sporting director clears the shit out and it annoys so much that allegri walks out

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The worst bit about this season above all others in recent years? This club is actually making me hate alot of the players. Not so much Chiesa, Dusan or even the youngsters, but mainly the senior players and twats like paredes who I can't even like at the best of times and allegri still trusts the freaking likes of sandro and cuadrado... God I hope the next sporting director clears the shit out and it annoys so much that allegri walks out
Dont worry he is our next sporting director

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
in the league where u have Barella, Tonali, Leao, Osimhen, Kvara and many more? They are not even in top10 currently.
Crazy how our stars faded so quickly. Not so long ago everyone would have selected Dusan and Chiesa in any Serie A best 11. Barella was the only established player.

Also just realizing how strange it is that none of the big names in Serie A are defenders.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean Die-Wreck-Turd
El fenomeno

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If Allegri stays next season, I probably wont watch until hes gone. Maybe that makes me a bad fan, but the whole point of sports is fun, an escape. This is neither. It's almost a chore to watch these fuckin games.
Not even if he plays more Next Gen players? :klin:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Truly atrocious decision making today(and in plenty of previous games too) however you can see he is still our main ball carrier on counters and a massive hindrance to opposing defenders when he starts going at them but clearly at this moment he is rather out of form and simply trying too hard at times which ultimately leads to poor choices, but frankly even this version of him could have easily picked up a goal or assist almost every game he’s featured in if he would have been more serene or to have benefited from better finishing from his teammates.

At this moment i am just glad he seems fit and healthy again, then ofc will expect more from him next season, so far however he is doing quite ok under all the circumstances.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Its a weird choice of player to hate among the current group of players. Lion is trolling ofc.
He got to be trolling for sure otherwise is really hard to justify this levels of excessive negativity and fiery ‘hate’ towards someone with Chiesa’s status.

With him being a Pogba fanboy and vivid supporter of the #pogback move being taken into account i’ve long suspected that he’s been heartbroken by all the backlash and hate Pogba is getting from literally everyone for his injuries while tuZ/fans have been generally protective of Chiesa’s ones so much so that it triggered him on a mission of stirring up hate in this thread here to make others feel the way that he feels when opening the Pogba thread lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)