Federico Chiesa (15 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
finally a series that isn't 100% cliché. social media done right, surprising that jj isn't a complete failure after all

even the slight overuse of vignette looks cool :ghey:
It works well in our case even when overused because of our colours. So it's kinda by accident- not sure anybody at JJ gets credit there

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
https://football-italia.net/cherubi...with-chiesa-anxiety-as-liverpool-remain-keen/
If there's any truth to it, man... clueless...
Best players wants star status, what to do, what to do? With the track record of signing average players, pay them too much and most of them are injured most of the time... by chance, seemingly, you strike to motherload and get a WC player, an Italian even. Then you'd rather sell him to get more mediocrity?
And yes, he was out for a year, but he's a juve player. It was bound to happen.

1676159662923.png

Last edited by a moderator:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
https://football-italia.net/cherubi...with-chiesa-anxiety-as-liverpool-remain-keen/
If there's any truth to it, man... clueless...
Best players wants star status, what to do, what to do? With the track record of signing average players, pay them too much and most of them are injured most of the time... by chance, seemingly, you strike to motherload and get a WC player, an Italian even. Then you'd rather sell him to get more mediocrity?
And yes, he was out for a year, but he's a juve player. It was bound to happen.

1676159662923.png
@Stevie

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Probably true that he's looking elsewhere but I doubt its cause we're pennypinching with him. He's looking elsewhere cause he could be one of the best players in the world, he could be playing in a top team winning prestigious trophies, and that isn't happening in a shit team like current juventus.

Our only hope is that he is one of many Italians who refuses to leave the homeland but if he wants to retire with a Champions League medal than he needs to leave Serie A

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Perfect edit. I missed seeing that guy with his head up his ass. No more bullshit. Fuck Football Italia.
You know what baffles me is the quality of the anti-Jj content. Susy comes top of mind always. Absolute trash level writing. We may joke about twitter journos but there are thousands better than her at her job.

Like if you’re going to monetize off of anti-Jj propaganda, then at least spend for writers who major in sensationalism or putting sentences together.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
remember when i said ALLEGRI was an idiot for using chiesa as a RWB last season before his injury and a lot of members here were still high from sucking allegri's dick saying no way will allegri do that to an attacking player all the time

where is your god now?
My god is what they scream out when I dish out.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I'm happy to see Allegri actually take this into account. In the past he just put players in until they could no longer walk. So I am happy to see him take a different approach this year. Maybe he finally learned something from Chiesa's injury. I hope he will be as precautious with Dusan. In Pogba's case I don't really bother because I am not convinced he will strengthen us. I prefer to set the bar fairly low there and hope he can exceed my low expectations if he manages to play this year.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How has he been since his return?
Brilliant. Chiesa, Fagioli, and Di Maria have been the only reason to watch this Juventus over the past month.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m happy his return is being done with caution and his pitch time is being managed carefully. He can be our long-term superstar player. Has everything for it. Skill, athleticism, grinta, passion. I’d rather he be handled with kid gloves these first few months then get reinjured and be missing to start the tenure of our next coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)