Federico Chiesa (19 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think Chiesa is great. I love his determination and he has a lot of skill. Unfortunately for me, I grew up on players like Del Piero, Zizou, Pirlo, Rio Costa, et cetera. Even made my dad get Baggio boots when I was a little kid. So for me, their Grace and style on the ball will always be paramount to me over someone like Chiesa, which isn’t his fault. Although, that finish was sort of Ale-Esque. I also loved Pavel, so I can love Fede too.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He reminds me of Pavel with his over all play but with Del Piero's shooting.

Although I don't think hes anywhere near either players quality. Not yet anyway.

Football was really blessed with creative players during the 90s and 2000s.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
umm-wait.gif

let's be real here. chiesa isn't really that skillful for a winger. he relies on pace and determination.

now that his pace is gone, what will he contribute? determination is great but he will be another simone pepe for us. we should get a starting winger or 2 because chiesa cuadrado should not be first team choices
this guy still injured? at what point do we give up on him. players don't recover from these injuries
so juve let go of the talented kulu, but we gonna rely on this injured guy who's pretty much guaranteed to have lost all his speed due to injury to be main man?

sounds like another season of mediocre wing play for juve
well now his career is over. we need 2 new wengers as replacements. one for left and one for right
dude how long is this guy going to be injured? until when before we give up on him
so this player is out a entire year?

yeah his career as a top footballer is over.

no one leaves for a year and comes back same.
yes his career is finished at top level i havent changed what i said. no way he will have that explosive pace which is his main talent. without that explosive pace, he just another hard worker with no talent since his dribbling is reliant on pace, not skill and his technique is very poor overall.

desire and workrate is good, but if you have no skills you will be a mediocre winger.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think Chiesa is great. I love his determination and he has a lot of skill. Unfortunately for me, I grew up on players like Del Piero, Zizou, Pirlo, Rio Costa, et cetera. Even made my dad get Baggio boots when I was a little kid. So for me, their Grace and style on the ball will always be paramount to me over someone like Chiesa, which isn’t his fault. Although, that finish was sort of Ale-Esque. I also loved Pavel, so I can love Fede too.
And yet you're sucking McNugget's Dong in his thread :sigh: :sergio:

I keed :b81:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)