Federico Chiesa (22 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Danilo Bremer sandro kostic
Fagioli rabiot
Di maria Miretti chiesa
Milik
Can’t believe I forgot about Kostic :lol2:

I’d be curious to see how he does as a LB instead of LWB/LM. That midfield doesn’t inspire much confidence. Miretti’s lack of even the slightest bit of end product is also concerning. If Locatelli could find some form, I’d be curious to see Fagioli play ahead of Locatelli and Rabiot.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
I like how he did as a makeshift cb last night.
Next try him as a lb or lwb
We can probably salvage a good padoin from him
I think that we’re literally the only club in the world where we lowkey turn a devastating attack player in a semi-back

Our mentality is ‘what can we do to avoid conceding’ while at other clubs it would be ‘what can we do to maximise his potential’

Imagine a Robben, Ribery, Mbappe, Leao or whoever as wingback.

Looking back to yesterday if was probably better to continue with McK on Chiesa’s position and Fagioli as CM. Use Chiesa who isn’t 100% yet to sub Di Maria when he’s tired

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think that we’re literally the only club in the world where we lowkey turn a devastating attack player in a semi-back

Our mentality is ‘what can we do to avoid conceding’ while at other clubs it would be ‘what can we do to maximise his potential’

Looking back to yesterday if was probably better to continue with McK on Chiesa’s position and Fagioli as CM. Use Chiesa who isn’t 100% yet to sub Di Maria when he’s tired
it's the italian coaching mentality @Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventus is just a talent killer. Look at how much trouble Chiesa caused with his short time on the left flank. But no, he has to play a wingback role for the sake of the defense, one that is susceptible to 5-1 drubbings against the likes of good teams. And yet, we still have people defending this absolutely insane tactical approach, when it’s obvious this is such a massive problem for us. Allegri’s second stint will be showcases for future workshops on how old tactics can destroy a football club.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct. We are the only club in the world who would do this to such a fine attacking player. Sadly, Chiesa should probably leave for the sake of his career, as Max will destroy it. And this isn’t a joke, he is a talent killer.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juventus is just a talent killer. Look at how much trouble Chiesa caused with his short time on the left flank. But no, he has to play a wingback role for the sake of the defense, one that is susceptible to 5-1 drubbings against the likes of good teams. And yet, we still have people defending this absolutely insane tactical approach, when it’s obvious this is such a massive problem for us. Allegri’s second stint will be showcases for future workshops on how old tactics can destroy a football club.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct. We are the only club in the world who would do this to such a fine attacking player. Sadly, Chiesa should probably leave for the sake of his career, as Max will destroy it. And this isn’t a joke, he is a talent killer.
allegri coud get messi here, and he would ask him to play as rwb and mark their winger.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Despite the winemaker's deficiencies, he atleast knew how to use Chiesa

Absolute disgrace to see one of the brightest Italian players is being used this way

And this is why Italy are unable to produce superstars. Regressive coaching is at the forefront of this problem.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Nah Messi would play the invisible vlahovic role.
One attacker between 3 opposition defenders, while his other 9 teammates defend like no tomorrow.
this pisses me of so much. we saw it with kulusevksi too, and i saw it last night with chiesa. you see them running out wide dribbling then getting surronded by 2-3 players.....and then no one arrives from our team. no support. i have nevver seen any team do this. ever. only juve expects 1 players to dribble entire team

Jun 16, 2020
Despite the winemaker's deficiencies, he atleast knew how to use Chiesa

Absolute disgrace to see one of the brightest Italian players is being used this way

And this is why Italy are unable to produce superstars. Regressive coaching is at the forefront of this problem.
Yea, I agree.

And if we look to their second goal I thought that the gap between Chiesa and Danilo was huge, because he simply isn’t a player who naturally tracks so deep back. He’s a winger. And even if he did so; it isn’t the place where you’d like to have Chiesa when you recover the ball. He should be ahead ready to take on some duels with his speed, by no means he should recover the ball or initiate the build up. Almost the world upside down if I explain it like this. Again let’s just look to some other famous wingers and ask ourself if this are the positions where we’d deploy them, the football world should be laughing straight in our faces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)