Federico Chiesa (51 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy would have to wait until he's like almost 30 to play in a World Cup :D

What a shame
I'm pretty sure your math is off. He'll be 28 when the next World Cup rolls around - the perfect age for an Italian footballer :D

In a sense, missing out on this WC is a blessing in disguise for him. Imagine if Italy had qualified and he'd been selected at 70% or 80% :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I'm pretty sure your math is off. He'll be 28 when the next World Cup rolls around - the perfect age for an Italian footballer :D

In a sense, missing out on this WC is a blessing in disguise for him. Imagine if Italy had qualified and he'd been selected at 70% or 80% :scared:
Italy is only getting worse by every WC. Sweden was at least away and it was Sweden. Who are North Macedonia? You have to start wondering if Italy will even qualify for playoff next World Cup.

To me this is a bigger fuckup almost than Ventura time. Ventura Italy was playing Parolo and a 35 year old De Rossi against Sweden.

This time you think after last summer the bad cycle would be over. You saw what the team was capable of.

Also you shouldnt really need a Totti or Del Piero to beat North Macedonia at home.

Why was the game held in Palermo though? Over say Rome or Milano. Its a World cup playoff. Its not a random friendly in Tuscany? One cant deny Italy playing group games in Rome at the euros benefited them.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Italy is only getting worse by every WC. Sweden was at least away and it was Sweden. Who are North Macedonia? You have to start wondering if Italy will even qualify for playoff next World Cup.

To me this is a bigger fuckup almost than Ventura time. Ventura Italy was playing Parolo and a 35 year old De Rossi against Sweden.

This time you think after last summer the bad cycle would be over. You saw what the team was capable of.

Also you shouldnt really need a Totti or Del Piero to beat North Macedonia at home.

Why was the game held in Palermo though? Over say Rome or Milano. Its a World cup playoff. Its not a random friendly in Tuscany? One cant deny Italy playing group games in Rome at the euros benefited them.
They won the Euros with Belotti as a striker :haha:

Jun 16, 2020
They played in a high level as a team but if you took Spinazolla and Chiesa from that team, the result will be completely different... they relied on two players in a super high level
Verratti - Jorginho - Barella was and still is a world class midfield and Italy had the luxury of having Chiellini and Bonucci both fit for the tournament.

Its a massive fail not qualifying but let’s not act as if Italy became some trash team.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Verratti - Jorginho - Barella was and still is a world class midfield and Italy had the luxury of having Chiellini and Bonucci both fit for the tournament.

Its a massive fail not qualifying but let’s not act as if Italy became some trash team.
Well Macedonia and Sweeden disagree with you

I said the team was good in the Euro but the real reason of Italy overperformed it was because Spina and Chiesa

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so juve let go of the talented kulu, but we gonna rely on this injured guy who's pretty much guaranteed to have lost all his speed due to injury to be main man?

sounds like another season of mediocre wing play for juve

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
so juve let go of the talented kulu, but we gonna rely on this injured guy who's pretty much guaranteed to have lost all his speed due to injury to be main man?

sounds like another season of mediocre wing play for juve
He won't be available until december, Juventus won't rely on him until then for sure, and then he will need 1-2 months to gain form, will see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)